Bee Pollen for Hair Growth

illuminatiamerica

Someone told me today to take bee pollen to grow my hair back. She says to take it between meals as it my suppress my appetite. She informed me that it contains many minerals and enzymes and would be more effective than hair vitamins.

Has anyone used it before with results? Thanks.

CA*Nappy

It's in my mega energy pills that I take. I don't think I get any hair growing benefits from it. It definitely keeps away colds because I haven't really had a cold in the ten years I've been taking them. Only when a run out of them for a couple of days but I rush out a repleninsh the pills with the quickness!

Joyful1

My AM supplement has flower pollen in it, and I like it. I drink it instead of breakfast. My mom uses a topical flower pollen on her edges and likes the way it is thickening it up. I say go for it!

Mz.MoMo5235

i've taken royal jelly and bee propolis.... it gives me energy but has done nothing positive or negative for my hair.

femmemuscle

nope, never heard of it being for hair growth. I use it as a supplement in my oatmeal mixed with chia seeds. strange... but i have a lot of energy, and i don't have a lot of colds like i used to.

nc cutie

Bee Pollen is in the zi xia tang(i think I spelled that right) diet pill. I have lost weight on it, my skin is flawless and almost no appetite. Mia is tracking her hair growth while on the pill. She has seen some good growth. She posted it in the health section.

NaturalPath

Be careful with this supplement. If you do not know if your allergic to bees try a very small sample first, please dont kill yourself because it is a bee product and there are people who may not know they have a bee allergy.

On the other hand I am interested in bee pollen as it is good for metabolism, energy as well as several nutrients.

13StepsAhead

I like the idea of using it for energy and any extra growth would be nice, but between grad schoool and working I'm dead tired all day and I hate those energy drinks.

theRaven

Mmmmm this sounds interesting. There is market down here that sells pure honeycombs in their honey that is supposedly good to chew for extra benefits and health.

curlicarib

Lovin'' All of Me
When I was a vegetarian I took bee pollen as a supplement. Back then I used to shave my head and grow it back effortlessly. But in all fairness, my hair was not a priority back then and I didn't really take notice of it.

Beany

When I was taking royal jelly my skin was gGLOWING. It does make you fertile (trust me) so be careful with it.

ETA: When I'm done nursing (at least another 6 months) I plan to take bee pollen.

InBloom

In my new-growth
I discovered bee pollen as used for energy and assistance in exercise regimens. I bought it from a GNC type of store. I was taking it daily for a while but slacked off. I just began taking it again. I don't know about hair growth, but I liked the energy boost and nutritional value.