Cool Air Blow Dryer= No Damage??

bajanplums1

I have not owned a blow dryer for about 5 years. I converted to blow drying and did not look back. These days I have been browsing folica.com and I am really pleasantly surprised with how much the technology has improved. I purchased a Sedu Xti Ultrasilent Blow Dryer from folica.com.

I love it because it blows cool air!!!! As opposed to a cool shot button from back in the day.

I expect that this would not damage my hair?

anyone else use a cool air dryer as an alternative to airdrying?

SheaButterBaby

I used cool air instead of air drying a month ago, and it is better than using heat. I still feel like speeding up the drying process no matter what heat setting will never give me the softness and moisture I get from just air drying.

naheda72

I am doing this. I have 4b hair and drying cool actually made my hair hard in the past, so I didn't like to do it. I found a combo that works for me which is cool setting at medium/low speed with a leave-in and heat protectant. I also use a denman to hold my detangled hair taut and then near the end of the blow dry on the section, I use a round brush on my ends. This is the softest my hair has ever been with a blow dry, but I can't speak to the breakage as I have only done this twice in the past couple weeks.