Long Hair Care Forum
Home Rules Feature Of The Month !! SUBSCRIBE !! Reviews iSpy Blogs Groups Contact Us

Go Back   Long Hair Care Forum > Long Hair Care Forum's Other Topics > Christian Fellowship

User Tag List

Old 01-12-2010, 02:49 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
Default Re: Spiritual Warfare Last Night: An Evil Spirit Entered My Bedroom!

chicacanella...Thank you so much for replying. ITA with everything you have shared here. I will continue to seek god and ask for a spiritial hegde of protection over my home & family.
Old 01-14-2010, 01:53 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

I purchased a foreclosed home and I can tell the previous owners were Christian. I know this because of the positive vibes I first got when I viewed the home with a real estate agent. Later, I found out that the previous owners where pastors.

I will say this, if you ask God to never let that happen to you again, He will oblige you. I know this to be a fact. Believe it!
Old 01-14-2010, 06:14 AM

Thanked 1,741 Times in 348 Posts
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)

Something similar happened to me in a hotel room. I had stayed at this hotel for several weeks/months and going back home at the weekend.

But on one particular stay, the corridor leading up to the hotel room felt kind of heavy. When I went to sleep that first night in this new room, the room itself was very dark and felt very heavy. I felt really uneasy to the point that I wanted to change rooms but something just told me to pray. I prayed harder than I'd ever prayed. I don't even really know how to pray, I don't go to church but I am praying more, reading my bible more, getting closer to God and looking for a church.

I prayed really hard for a few minutes, asking the holy spirit to fill the room and for any spirit not of God to be removed. The second I opened my eyes, it was visibly lighter in the room and the heaviness was gone. For every trip after that, I have carried my anointed oil with me. I anoint the room and ask for it to be covered with the blood of Jesus before I even take my coat off.

I've also had sleep paralyis more times than I care to remember. I am now able to force myself out of it to get up and pray though.
Old 01-14-2010, 03:38 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

I've had these dreams before. It is different from a bad dream. I usually wake up praying or start praying in my dream. Last night at about the same time a strange fog passed over where I was sitting in my car ready to enter my home-- it was odd. It did not feel like the presence of God. I knew God was with me, but there is definately something roaming around there. After about ten minutes it was gone. Always ask for God's presence. Where his presence is none other can be.
Old 01-14-2010, 06:53 PM

Thanked 1,489 Times in 603 Posts
Mentioned: 99 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)

I've never experienced what you have. But I can sense evil spirits or demons around. I felt it a few times at work and I've felt it in my house where I'm living with my mom, sister and my stepdad. I'm so glad that I'm moving this weekend. Demons run rapid around my stepdad's house and I'm afraid to ever have him over my apartment because of the demons that surround him. It's like they target him specifically, to target me and my sister and his wife/my mother. He's already succeeded in getting my mom away from church for 5 years. That's how powerful those demons are. But I pray that the Holy Spirit will renew my mom's mind and our envirnoment to keep us in perfect peace in the Lord and bring my mom back to worship.

It's horrible to know that Satan can go to and fro all over but Praise God that one day it's going to be over.
Old 01-15-2010, 01:01 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Praise the Lord you knew exactly what to do. Also, get yourself some virgin olive oil, pray on it and then put it on your hands and rub it again your doors, you windows, around your house inside and out. Like the Jews did in Egypt before the plague struck.
Old 01-15-2010, 05:32 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Hey everyone,

this thread sparked me to start a Spiritual Warfare thread on the Christian Forum. The Holy Spirit actually said, "Keep going" as I thought about starting this thread so He is affirming that we need such a thread.

I hope this will be made a sticky because spiritual warfare is so pertinent to a Christians life.

Thanks.
Old 01-16-2010, 06:05 PM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

In highschool when i lived with my mom she used to entertain often in her basement. On on occasion i fell asleep in the couch. When i woke up there was a spirit on me pinning me down and trying to choke me! I remember struggling with it and when i could get up i ran upstairs. Another time i woke up down there and looked in the corner to see spirits having a party. My mom would bring different people in and out of that house and those experiences and more have taught me the importance of prayer for protection. I blessed my mom's new apartment when i spent the night and i feel a peace whenever i go there now.
Old 01-17-2010, 12:12 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)

This happened to me as well and psalm 91:1 came up of my mouth and at the time I did not know this verse by heart. God is all powerful and we should not be afraid of the terrors by night. I said that verse I felt like I could hear the demons running rapidly out of my apt.

Old 01-17-2010, 02:34 AM

Thanked 2,425 Times in 711 Posts
Mentioned: 124 Post(s)
Tagged: 13 Thread(s)

Impeccable timing, mom had the same issue last night. I'm up praying for her as well.
Old 01-18-2010, 05:09 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

wow, i never heard the term night terror, but i have had a similar experience where i was frozen and couldnt move once i woke up after praying one night. I saw a spirit walk in my apt. but i thought it was my exhusband! I could think, talk within myself, but i could only seem to move eyes and i followed the spirit as it walked around my home. It was one of the weirdiest experiences of my life! I actually remember when the spirit left because my body actually could move again like i had been frozen and then unfrozen! I know God was with me thought, and i had several more experiences where i felt so much pressure on my chest i couldnt hardly breathe, i would pray and it would leave or it would only be a few seconds. I am divorced now and oddly, those experiences havent happened since,! Thank God! Good topic.

Last edited by babydollhair; 01-18-2010 at 05:15 AM.