Access to Victory

Iammoney

Wealth magnet
Wednesday, November 18, 2009 Print Article
Leave a Comment
Access to Victory
Bishop Keith Butler
Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God. Romans 5:1,2 (KJV)
Faith in the blood of Jesus will cause you to win over anything intended to harm you. The protection of the blood covers all of you. God has given us an open door to all the weaponry we need to overcome those obstacles. Because we have access, we have hope for deliverance. The word "access" means entrance. It is through God's grace, which was freely given to us that we received the power of the blood of Jesus. His grace extended to us was evident in the shedding of that blood to give us victory. It is through that grace that we can rejoice because we have an entrance to victory.
Now the Lord will prepare you ahead of time for what He kn ows is coming in the future. The Lord started preparing my church a year ago to overcome fear of recession. I didn't know then what was coming down, but a year ago the Lord had me lead my congregation in saying that there is no recession here. We have been speaking that for a year, and there is no recession at Word of Faith. It is because of our entrance by faith into the grace of God. And it is by His grace that we are still expanding.
It can be the same for you, if you can believe. Say that there will be no recession here (in your house, in your business). But you may say, "I'm experiencing hard times already." Well, you are not without help. Notice what Romans 5:3 says, "And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience."
This is a time of tribulations, tests, and trials. But we don't cry in them. We glory in them. We rejoice in them because we have hope of seeing God bring us out on top. So while others are worrying in it, we can glory in it because if we glory instead of worry, we will receive the blessing. You may not feel like rejoicing, but do it anyway. It is your key to victory.
You can rejoice knowing that tribulation works patience. Patience is steadfast, not to be moved, constant praise to God--not praising God for the problem, but praising Him for bringing you out. You must do step one before you get to step two. Patience then brings about experience. And that is the experience of victory.
Having experienced one victory, gives you hope for the future. Should hard times ever hit you again, you can confidently say, "God brought me through years ago, and He is doing it right now. So, I'm not even worried about the future. I know He is taking care of me now, and He will take care of me for the next hundred years."
Scripture References: 2 Corinthians 12:9; Mark 5:36