Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2009 pt.2

Shay72

Natural, 4A
I ain't putting dead body juice in my head!

:giggle:

I didn't even click on the link yet but based on this response I'm thinking "what in the hail???".

Today is gonna be a hair all day day just cuz I can :lachen:. So vatika frosting has been in my hair all night with a plastic cap and pretty wrap. I had to go down to my car with the pretty wrap on. I'm in drink a gallon of water a day challenge and I needed my water :look:. Anyways I will be putting my heat cap on for bout an hour. Then I will slap some dc on for 50-11 hours ,steam, then when wash out and follow with a tea rinse. I will do the heat cap again then rinse out. Follow with a cowash with HE Hydralicious. Rinse out then drown my hair in some hydrasilica and detangle. Seal with ACV rinse and cold water rinse. Follow up with some Alba leave in, Hairveda's WBC, and seal with cocasta. Plait it up and let it airdry.

I'm contemplating doing a flexirod set on Monday--dayummmm I don't have any papers--I still may do it. We shall see. Gotta go cuz I'm starving. I need to make some breakfast.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Oops I forgot I need to try a new moisturizer so it will be Komaza's Shea Butter Lotion or Darcy's Transitioning Creme.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Shoot I forgot I need to wash my hair too so I will use Nunulove Handmades Flower & Honey shampoo before I dc.

chebaby

last night i had to scratch my scalp because it was full of flakes in the front and i put some jojoba oil on my scalp. today my scalp is not dry and im sitting here with some oyin honey hemp in my hair. im like Shay, this will be an all day hair day lol. im sitting here watching this frankie and neffie crap. the make me sick but i cant tun away.

chebaby

T, i think i like the jojoba oil for my scary scalp lmao.

and speaking of grease, siiiiggghhhhh, i might have to give in and get some for my scalp this winter. i hate grease but like yall, i did love the natural oasis grease. i might just take a little of the jojoba butter T sent me and mix it with some oils like coconut, jojoba and evoo for my scalp. i think thats the only butter i have that will be good for the scalp. shea, macadamia, almond ect... may be too heavy.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center

and speaking of grease, siiiiggghhhhh, i might have to give in and get some for my scalp this winter. i hate grease but like yall, i did love the natural oasis grease. i might just take a little of the jojoba butter T sent me and mix it with some oils like coconut, jojoba and evoo for my scalp. i think thats the only butter i have that will be good for the scalp. shea, macadamia, almond ect... may be too heavy.

I've never tried Natural Oasis. But you could use a little something light for winter to help you combat dryness.:yep:

La Colocha

Oops I forgot I need to try a new moisturizer so it will be Komaza's Shea Butter Lotion or Darcy's Transitioning Creme.

Shoot I forgot I need to wash my hair too so I will use Nunulove Handmades Flower & Honey shampoo before I dc.

:lachen:*oops i did it agaaaiiinnn*

Get you some natural oasis, does the store where they carry the essential balms have it? Its the same company. I love the jojoba butter, i need a whole tub:look: or ill just try to stretch this out.:look:

chebaby

yea they sale the natural oasis. i may buy the big jar and just give some to my mom because she loves it too. im just not a gease person but i think my scalp needs it. and i dont thing oyin burnt sugar is good for the scalp. what do you think? i have some and i may try that.

La Colocha

yea they sale the natural oasis. i may buy the big jar and just give some to my mom because she loves it too. im just not a gease person but i think my scalp needs it. and i dont thing oyin burnt sugar is good for the scalp. what do you think? i have some and i may try that.

I know that it can be used on your scalp but with it already irritated i would not use it because of the fragrance, it might make your scalp worse.

La Colocha

Ladies sista colocha has an issue, well i have many but that is for another day:lachen:lol. Anyway i have to order my face toner from jasmines because mine is about gone. pray for me to only get my face stuff and nothing else. Im going in the crack den now.:look:

chebaby

ok La, you may be right. i never think about the frangrance so thanx.
im about to hop in the shower and get this conditioner out my hair. i need to get started on my hair because my friend wants to go out tonight. hope this is a better weekend than the last lol i cant handle more drama.
i'll report back after i finsh the twists and try to post pics.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Ladies sista colocha has an issue, well i have many but that is for another day:lachen:lol. Anyway i have to order my face toner from jasmines because mine is about gone. pray for me to only get my face stuff and nothing else. Im going in the crack den now.:look:

Girl, You can do it! Just get your Face Toner and KIM. Please Stay Strong and be an Example for the Rest of Us.

OT: I really hope my Flat Ironing Skills Improve.:perplexed

Brownie518

Just stoppin' in to say Hey!!! I'm about to go to work in a few so I'll check back later and see what ya'll are up to.

La Colocha

You Da' Bomb! I'm So Proud of You.:woot:

You really didn't want anything (Hair related from there anyway) OR you would have gotten it during your initial Winter Stock Up.:look:

See.............You Did GOOD!:grin:

No i never wanted any hair products from them. My problem is the body stuff.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Me too. Do you like your runway?

I Do:yep:!

I guess I don't know how to apply enough "tension" to the rest of my hair to completely straighten the piece I am ironing:perplexed And I don't get close enough to the "Roots":sad:

I Guess We'll have to "pratice":look:

What are you using for a Heat Protectant?:perplexed

I am using the IC Fantasia and I also have some FHI Hot Sauce I got in a Trade w/Che.

I also have some Joico Smoothing Balm, but I am saving that for when I know "what" I'm doing

chebaby

so Charz and T both of yall are flat ironing today?

ok so i rinsed, shampood and did a soft protein with giovanni. i used kbb hair milk and afrodetangler as leave in sealed with jojoba butter and now im waiting for my hair to dry a little so i can twist. i was gonna do it on wet hair but i think i will wait.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center

I'm Just "Practicing" Playing around with it. I Have No "Real" Hair Skills.:sad:
But I'm learning. And I Think I am "finally" over my "Fear" of Self-Relaxing.

Regardless of inept I am currently, I will not be going back to the Salon Regardless.:look:

Charz

Sinister Minister

ok so i rinsed, shampood and did a soft protein with giovanni. i used kbb hair milk and afrodetangler as leave in sealed with jojoba butter and now im waiting for my hair to dry a little so i can twist. i was gonna do it on wet hair but i think i will wait.

Nah, I am gonna rollerset tonight. I have an appointment with Jehan tomorrow.

Charz

Sinister Minister
I Do:yep:!

I guess I don't know how to apply enough "tension" to the rest of my hair to completely straighten the piece I am ironing:perplexed And I don't get close enough to the "Roots":sad:

I Guess We'll have to "pratice":look:

What are you using for a Heat Protectant?:perplexed

I am using the IC Fantasia and I also have some FHI Hot Sauce I got in a Trade w/Che.

I also have some Joico Smoothing Balm, but I am saving that for when I know "what" I'm doing

I use Sabino Moisture Block and PM skinny serum.

I think I just need to be more patient and do smaller sections.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
I am finally under the steamer. I've been doing my hair since yesterday :look:. I finished up a bottle of jojoba oil. It will be a repurchase at a later date. I have plenty of other oils and I have some jojoba butter too so I am good.

La Colocha

I am finally under the steamer. I've been doing my hair since yesterday :look:. I finished up a bottle of jojoba oil. It will be a repurchase at a later date. I have plenty of other oils and I have some jojoba butter too so I am good.

Good job on finishing the jojoba oil, i just realized mixing my prepoo that it take forever to use oil up, even using it on a regular basis, keep up the good work. Yall gonna turn me straight out on jojoba butter:lachen:have you used it before?