Have you seen her video's on YouTube? Her Hair is Georgeous!!

Kimdionneca

I was doing my usual browse through YouTube, checking out videos of ladies with natural hair a couple of months ago, when i saw this girl who has gorgeous natural hair. She has been natural for 8 years I think, and she has 3 videos and in one of them she shows you what she puts in her hair growth concoctions. I love her hair! And I love that she is willing to really tell what she has done to make her hair grow.

She makes an MSM mix and a hair oil mix. I know that I have tried it and do like it, my hair hasn't grown heaps but it is definately doing better and I am not loosing as much. I know everyones hair is different but it might work for you. So Just thought people might want to try it out too. If these links don't work just check You Tube nappy update, or natural hair growth concoctions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZLnfsM-VRA&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nQ2tEY9Fyw&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w098kYzV_O0

HTH

QT

Her hair is nice. I wasn't able to see most of the products she was reviewing.

Kimdionneca

I hope not either. I only shared her video cause it has seemed to help me. And although her curl pattern is 3C/4A, I think from what she said. I aspire for my hair to be like hers.

Kimdionneca

Her hair is nice. I wasn't able to see most of the products she was reviewing.

Sorry you weren't able to view some of the products. If you go back and check the video you can click on the more info link under her name and she lists what she puts in each concoction.

HTH

Lady Esquire

The body! It is so thick! And she uses quality products. She was bigging up MSM powder. That made go 'mmmmmmm". <---- a great reminder for myself. Thanks for the link.

Kimdionneca

Just thought I would post what she says she puts into her hair growth concoctions. Just incase some can't find it or can't view it. Oh and
I get my oils from the local health food store, and also the lemon grass does smell good, but it can be really strong I found so I don't use that in the one I make.

"These are 2 concoctions that I absolutely love. Depending on your hair type you may need to add or reduce the amounts for your hair.

My Veggie Glycerin Spray recipe ( I use this twice a day making sure to get this on my scalp)

2-4 oz. Veggie Glycerin ($8.50/16 oz)
3-4 oz. Aloe Vera Gel ($6.2 /32 oz.)
8 oz. Distilled Water
2 heaping tablespoons MSM powder ($9.78/8oz)
20 drops Peppermint EO ($4.50/1oz.)
20 drops Rosemary EO ($5.50/1oz)
10 drops Lemongrass EO ($5.50/1oz) optional, I like the smell

Scalp Oil (I mix this in an eyedropper bottle and apply one eyedropper full to my scalp once to twice a week)

Equal parts Emu Oil(16.99/4oz vitaminworld.com), Hemp Oil ($15.00/8oz FromNatureWithLove.com), Black Seed Oil ($12.00/4oz FromNatureWithLove.com),"

Kimdionneca

The body! It is so thick! And she uses quality products. She was bigging up MSM powder. That made go 'mmmmmmm". <---- a great reminder for myself. Thanks for the link.

I know!!! MSM is the bomb, I am giving this method a try for 6 months and then I am gonna check my progress. But my hair is doing better. By the way your hair looks great too!!!