How long does the stlye last you?
hair type?
Your fotki for more pictures?

TIA

dlewis

more photos
http://thehairofdlewis.blogspot.com/search/label/wash%20and%20go

method
http://thehairofdlewis.blogspot.com/2009/05/wash-and-go-same-as-original-post-but.html

How long does the stlye last you? 4 days
hair type? 3b-c-4a

bablou00

I dont know if you want relaxed or natural but this is my natural hair as a wash and go...w/o detangling.

what method you used? Put conditioner all thru out my hair no detangle if its after a set of twist and Im wearing a wash and go for a couple of days
what products?hello hydration or devacurl conditioner.
Did you wash/dc before this? with what? I DC'd with hair mayo and coconut oil the night before
How long does the stlye last you?The style last me about 2-3 days but I have to spray my hair with water in the AM to wake up my hair...it gets smashed when I sleep:grin:
hair type? I think Im 4b with a little bit of 4a and 3s thru out
Your fotki for more pictures? in my siggy

Ramya

what method you used? No real method, I guess modified shingling?
what products? Carol's daughter Healthy Hair Butter
Did you wash/dc before this? with what? Cowash with Lustrasilk Cholesterol rinsing ALL of it out
How long does the stlye last you? 2 days, and then I rinse daily to refresh so about a week total
hair type? 4aish with 3b/3c sections in the front and nape

mj11051

what method you used? (shingled, etc)
raking
what products?
Aussie Moist
Did you wash/dc before this? with what?
I co wash and sometimes I use Aussie 3 minute miracle deep conditioner
3 days and I mist in the mornings
hair type?

3c/4a

Last edited:

Ediese

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVLsFRG8qPo

what method you used? (shingled, etc) I cowashed and left the conditioner in my hair. I might need to revisit because the conditioner residue was still in my hair after it dried.
what products? Hello Hydration - blue bottle
Did you wash/dc before this? with what? Nope
How long does the stlye last you? It lasted a few days, but I kept pinning it up. I don't like to wear my hair out like that because it looks too short.
hair type? 4a

Can someone tell me why my freaking hair has to look so dang short!!:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: I unpinned it in my office to take the pics, but I pinned it right up when I was done.

This crap isn't even SL!:wallbash::nono::sad:

Soliel185

Method: Plopping/Lazy Shingle....I put Suave Tropical Coconut in, add Coconut/Evoo mixed or Vatika Oil, and finish with my gel - currently Eco Styler

I didn't DC before this - just a co-wash

This style lasts for approx 4 days. Spritz in the morning to reset, shake, and go, no additional product necessary. I might add a tiny bit more oil after day 2, but not usually.

My hair type....uh.... 4a mixed with 3b/c..? I used to think I was all 4a/b but now looking at different sections I'm not so sure...

Last edited:

Tene

what method you used? apply leave-in and part hair in sections and rake product through with hands and shake afterwards

what products? Gel or a Cream Styler

Did you wash/dc before this? with what? co wash with Herbal Essence Hydralicious or Loreal Hydra Gloss

How long does the stlye last you? 3 days

hair type? 4a/3c

Your fotki for more pictures? link is in my siggy

Attachments

• Picture1092-vi.jpg
    Picture1092-vi.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 166
  • Picture1131-vi.jpg
    Picture1131-vi.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 190
  • Picture1256-vi.jpg
    Picture1256-vi.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 158
  • Picture1279-vi.jpg
    Picture1279-vi.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 134

LivinMyLifeLikeItsGolden

what method you used? apply leave-in and part hair in sections and rake product through with hands and shake afterwards

what products? Gel or a Cream Styler

Did you wash/dc before this? with what? co wash with Herbal Essence Hydralicious or Loreal Hydra Gloss

How long does the stlye last you? 3 days

hair type? 4a/3c

Your fotki for more pictures? link is in my siggy

I LOVE love LOVE love LOVE love LOVE love LOVE love your hair....going to stalk your fotki

GreenD

what method you used? (shingled, etc) I guess it's considered shingling, I took small sections, made sure my hair was dripping wet and put a lot of gel on the section, brushed with my denman (to detangle) and twisted my hair around my finger and pop goes a curl!! :spinning:
what products? ecostyler #10 max hold, water and a little JBCO.
Did you wash/dc before this? with what? I co washed with VO5 Hair Milk or Hello Hydration, leaving some conditioner in my hair.
How long does the stlye last you? This is my second time so we'll see. The first time is in my profile pic>
hair type? IDK, I guess 3c/4a
Your fotki for more pictures? No, sorry I just closed my account the other day.

I took these pics I think last night right after I finished and/or this morning before going to work. Excuse the roughness of the pics. :perplexed It was either too late or too early!!

Last edited:

Leeda.the.Paladin

Here's one, it's a few months old though:

I think I used KBB hair milk and KCCC. I don't shingle or anything just, fingercomb after cowashing.

Odd One

I dont have any pics to post but i just wanted to say that

All you ladies in this thread are looking so glowy and healthy and stuff:yep: you ladies and your hair are beautiful! :)

a_shoe_6307

what method you used? (shingled, etc)
Finger curls. I take sections and detangle with the denman brush with the product on and then twist them around my fingers to make them more defined

what products?
Miss Jessie's Curly Pudding

Yes. wash with ayerveda products and dc with Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask

3-4 Days

hair type?
3B/C

Sorry, I don't have one. I'm not that advanced yet, lol.

turnergirl

I think I may be the laziest wash and go person ever. I co-wash and put a leave in on or leave a little conditioner in.

Oh yeah I use Giovanni Direct or Kinky Culry Knot Today.

Attachments

• Matia's Birthday 026.jpg
    Matia's Birthday 026.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 390

wavezncurlz

LHCF addict
pretty wash and go's!

what method you used? (shingled, etc): apply product in sections in twists, let dry naturally as I drive into work.

what products? some kind of butter and KCCC

Wash with CON or just wet hair

How long does the style last you?
One day - I still can't get 2nd day hair.

hair type?
I don't know - 3abc???

Photobucket - website and password in profile.

jupitermoon

what method you used? (shingled, etc) I finger combed Aussie Moist into my hair.

what products? I used Aussie Moist to co wash and left some in.

Did you wash/dc before this? with what? I co washed with Aussie Moist.

How long does the stlye last you? I think it can last for quite a while, but I try not to go more than 4 days without co washing and finger combing so that I can prevent tangles from too much shed hair. So I wear my wash and gos for no longer than 4 days then start all over again.

hair type? I'm 3b/3a on top but underneath I am 3c.

Your fotki for more pictures? http://members.fotki.com/CelinaStarr/about/

My entire album pretty much consists of wash and gos. I never straighten my hair.

The picture posted below is 4th day hair. I would have loved to have gone longer, but knew that I had to start over and co wash so that I would not get tangles from shed hair.

Attachments

• DSC00816-vi.jpg
    DSC00816-vi.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 260

FindingMe

Click to see larger

what method/products you used? I used Nature's Gate conditioner (Aloe Vera/Moisturizing) as a leave-in and then a little Ecostyler gel on top of that. It's a lazy shingle, just enough to get the product throughout

Did you wash/dc before this? with what? No DC. V05 + a little castille soap

How long does the stlye last you? 2-3 days (it starts to feel hard and dry to me after that even spritzing with moisturizer or water. My hair prefers braids or twists)

hair type? 4a/3c (dense w/ wiry, coarse strands that don't play nice with each other so hard to define coils)

Your fotki for more pictures? :yep: Link in siggy

CarLiTa

Great photos!

FindingMe, from what I see, I would say that you are a 3b, definitely not a 4a... I think:spinning:

I'm so happy I can now contribute to these threads!:grin:

First one is a recent WnGo. Only used conditioner. Second is the result of a few days... dry, matted, no curl definition. 3rd pic is to demonstrate the texture.

what method/products you used? Cheapie conditioner, just finger combed. If some sections are tangled, then I detangled with my Denman knock-off. I also used Ojon to moisturize in the last pic.

Did you wash/dc before this? with what? All 3 pix were just cowashes.

How long does the stlye last you? 2-3 days. It starts to feel too dry after that. See pic #2.

hair type?
4a/3c. Sides are 4a, so is the back. 3c most other places, especially the nape area.

See the link in my siggy:)

Attachments

• WnGo.jpg
    WnGo.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 182
  • Summer09 252.jpg
    Summer09 252.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 199
  • Summer09 185.jpg
    Summer09 185.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 151

Natural Glow

Please? I need a fix....

also post:
what method you used? ?? None just wash and go
what products? Blended Cutie Butter Me Up and Jelly Cream
Did you wash/dc before this? with what? Sometimes I wash sometimes I just co-wash. I usually only DC when I straighten.
How long does the stlye last you? A day:nono:
hair type? 3c/b
Your fotki for more pictures? There are some old pics in there. Click my siggy pic.

TIA
CLICK TO ENLARGE

Great photos!

FindingMe, from what I see, I would say that you are a 3b, definitely not a 4a... I think:spinning:

First one is a recent WnGo. Only used conditioner. Second is the result of a few days... dry, matted, no curl definition. 3rd pic is to demonstrate the texture.

I think we have similar texture. I just LOVE that headband.

FindingMe

Great photos!

Thanks! Your hair is so pretty and I love your style! You rock the bands, I need to get that going! :yep:

See I think Natural Glow below is a true 3b/3c. She has coils without any manipulation and her hair would form ringlets prolly wothout any product. Ummmmm, my hair isn't like that:nono: It requires a lot of product and some effort to mimic a little of what Natural Glow's does. Dried without product, my hair is a frizzy afro. NONE of the strands play nice together. There is no clumping or forming of ringlets or coils naturally. So, I think that's more descriptive of 4a hair.

I think what throws people off is the diameter of what curls I do have, which may be a little larger than some people think a 4a should be. I dunno. My hair behaves more like the descriptions of 4a, though. Ironically, the hair that I think behaves more like 3c hair (behind my ear and underneath on my nape) have a smaller curl diameter than the rest of my hair, but it will clump a little more and form true ringlets without a lot of manipulation, so I consider that 3c even though the curl diameter is smaller. Hair classification/typing confuses the heck outta me...

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it... :lol:

CLICK TO ENLARGE

suburbanbushbabe

also post:
what method you used? - rake and smooth conditioner; scrunch butter over on ends while hair is soaking wet, scrunch out moisture, apply styler
what products? Loma Pearatin Nourishing Moisturizer (rinseout conditioner left in), Hairved Almond Glaze, Loma Imply Molding Cream, KCCC
Did you wash/dc before this? with what? Washed with Theraneem Maximum Strength Neem soap with Sweet Orange and Ylang Ylang, Conditoned and detangled with the Pearating and left it in.
How long does the stlye last you? lasted 3 days
hair type? Mostly 4a
Your fotki for more pictures? Other
Loma product shots here