Best Essential Oil to Mask WGO?

ubavka123

Hmmm...Good question. I never really use anything to mask it. For me, if applied at night, the smell is gone by morning, especially on freshly washed hair. The smell is so strong, I would think that you would have to put something even stronger to hide it, which would be making more of a problem, no?? /images/graemlins/look.gif Anyway, I hope that you get some more answers...

ms_kenesha

I second the putting it on damp hair and then drying the hair with it in there usu. doesn't leave your hair smelling.

A lil OT: my lil sis thinks WGO smells like curry, so everytime I do her hair she's like "you're not gonna put the curry in my hair are you" /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif

Faith

I have actually gotten used to the smell. This is my 3rd attempt...lol. It's such a great oil for my hair that I had to get used to the smell. I tried many others BUT always had to come back to WGO. I noticed the formula changed a bit so maybe that too affected the scent...it's not as strong as before. And I find the smell dissipates about an hour after...not bad.

GoingBack

[ QUOTE ]
Peppermint. /images/graemlins/up.gif It tingles, too. I also used sage, rosemary and ylang ylang.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sassy, what does ylang ylang smell like? /images/graemlins/scratchchin.gif

ElizaBlue

I actually like the smell of WGO, but I noticed when I add Lemongrass, that's the only thing I smell and you only need a few drops.

tlmack

I like the coconut oil. That smell overpowers all the other oils including WGO. I don't like the smell of rosemary oil. It smells like I put Thyme in my hair or something.

Try the coconut oil.

melodee

[ QUOTE ]
I second the putting it on damp hair and then drying the hair with it in there usu. doesn't leave your hair smelling.

A lil OT: my lil sis thinks WGO smells like curry, so everytime I do her hair she's like "you're not gonna put the curry in my hair are you" /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

It does smell like curry. /images/graemlins/drunk.gif