ROLL CALL! RELAXED/TEXLAXED TYPE 4, past BSL please post!

How long is your hair/

• Total voters

sylver2

I would love to see the ladies who are past brastrap with type 4a to 4b chemically relaxed hair. How many of us are here?

**ladies with specifically type 4a-4b please...without any type 3ish sections** straight up type 4a-4b!

Last edited:

sylver2

yikes i had a feeling it wasn't many..hopefully im wrong. Traycee, happilyme, mochamadness is all i can think of right now.

GodsGrace

Darnit, well I qualify except for the past BSL part Sylver, I had to cut it a few months ago unfortunately.

P.S. Your hair looks amazing (longtime stalker here:look:)

I am here :yep:

I think I have a few different textures in my head 4a/b (especially in the crown and back) with a tab bit of 3c. So I will claim the 4's since that's the majority of my texture. I am mid back length hoping to get to WL this year. I am relaxed with some texlax areas, I plan to continue to texlax.

Sylver2 - you and Traycee are definitely hair inspirations of mine :grin:

*Frisky*

I used to be past BSL up until a few weeks ago after I cut my hair:sad: I am just at BSL now...there has to be more people though...I have been seeing siggys of alot of people lately with past BSL..Dlewis is one for sure.

sylver2

I used to be past BSL up until a few weeks ago after I cut my hair:sad: I am just at BSL now...there has to be more people though...I have been seeing siggys of alot of people lately with past BSL..Dlewis is one for sure.

she's type 3 i think, i was looking for more type 4a-b ladies.

and yes i've been seeing a lot of long haired siggys too:yep: hopefully thy will post in here.

msa

What about TexturedTresses? PixelLady/*Michelle*?

I can't really think of anymore, I don't pay that much attention.

sylver2

wait is that u marie170? u cut your hair?!!!!!!

*Frisky*

wait is that u marie170? u cut your hair?!!!!!!

hahahaha..yea it's me...I keep forgetting people probably don't know who the heck I am:lachen:

ETA: Yea I cut my hair :-(..It may be a little past BSL..I needed to finally get rid of my thin ends. I am glad I did though.

ajoyfuljoy

I'm just staking my claim in this thread b/c I will be posting officially up in this piece in about a year!

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
I'm finally back at BSL/B after cutting about 4 inches a few months ago. I'm barely there, but I'm claimin it! :lachen:

Sylver, your hair is so beautiful! I love your new avi :)

MissMusic

I'm somewhere in between MBL and Waist Length at the moment and I am definitely a type 4. Are there really so few on this board.

babyleaf

I'm 4a/b, relaxed and bsl. I need to update my pics....ok, i will take some new pics soon. My one year with lhcf is tomorrow and you guys are the reason why i have any hair left on my head!!:lachen::lachen::lachen:. I was a mess before, but now I think I have really got hair care under control. I would love to have mbl hair so I am pushing on!!!

hairdrama:{

Hi silver :hiya:, love your update!

I was grazing MBL this weekend but went back to BSL after a much needed trim :ohwell:.

Here's the before and after:

msa

Hi silver :hiya:, love your update!

I was grazing MBL this weekend but went back to BSL after a much needed trim :ohwell:.

Here's the before and after:

1. Your hair is beautiful.

2. I love love love when people take before and after pics of their trim.

sylver2

I'm somewhere in between MBL and Waist Length at the moment and I am definitely a type 4. Are there really so few on this board.

:( i know..it can't be that few. and why?
i remeber some that don't post anymore and some transitioned back to natural

caribgirl

Kgard7777 is :yep:. Where is she?

Right now I am just at BSL but I won't have proof until next month for my 2 year anniversary so I will be back :lachen:.

MAMATO

4a MBL texlaxed checking in ... I am about 2 inches from WL, will probably be there by the end of 2009

ETA: Great thread... thanks Sylver2 :)

Last edited: