So......I made a clip in bang

SelfStyled

I am 8 weeks post....alternatively bunning and wearing wigs. I was tired of looking like a little old lady and decided I wanted a swoop bang (cause my own bangs don't swoop:lachen:)

I used some old weaving hair I had, and just sewed about an inch weft on to a small wig clip- and Voila.

I thought I looked so cute yesterday:lachen:

SelfStyled

yuriko

I have been planning to buy some wig clips to use for extensions or bangs. Thanks, it looks good

Caramela

Can you give some more instructions on how to make one?? Wow! You did a great job and it looks so natural. And how did you put it in and blend it like that? I love it!!! :love:

SelfStyled

Can you give some more instructions on how to make one?? Wow! You did a great job and it looks so natural. And how did you put it in and blend it like that? I love it!!! :love:

Thank You!

Check here this is Indian Angel's tutorial on how to make clip ins

http://jantenkriselle.blogspot.com/

Here is also another tutorial on how to place in the bang area
http://www.sultryhair.com/pages/bangstutorial.htm

It's as easy as 1-2-3

Step 1: Separate the portion of your hair and then insert the Clip In Hair Extension.

Step 2: Gently press the Clip In Hair Extension into place.

Step 3: Comb natural hair over the Clip In Hair Extension for a perfect blend.

HTH

luckiestdestiny

I am 8 weeks post....alternatively bunning and wearing wigs. I was tired of looking like a little old lady and decided I wanted a swoop bang (cause my own bangs don't swoop:lachen:)

I used some old weaving hair I had, and just sewed about an inch weft on to a small wig clip- and Voila.

I thought I looked so cute yesterday:lachen:

That's so cute, and the bun looks really smooth and polished too.

MRJ1972

Looks great...:yep::yep:

I was wondering how you can use the same technique to make chinese bangs, without cutting your natural hair???

Does anyone know?

caribgirl

Wow!!!! I totally missed this! I love how the clip in blends so well!
I need to start experimenting with these clips. You ladies make them look so easy to do!
Looks beautiful and natural, SS!

SelfStyled

Looks great...:yep::yep:

I was wondering how you can use the same technique to make chinese bangs, without cutting your natural hair???

Does anyone know?

You could totally do this for a Chinese bang, make the clip in, cut it straight across- the only caveat though is that your own bangs cant be longer than the clip in. Cause when you blend it all together you would want everything to be the same length:yep:.

Jas123

The Star of a Story
this is right on time... i need to make some short bangs now that mine have grown out (i refuse to ever cut them again!)