WELEDA Rosemary Hair Oil . . .

chellee

Anyone ever try it? If so, how is it applied and how often. Is massaging necessary? I purchased it a few weeks ago and I have NO IDEA what to do with it.

Tai

I'm planning to buy it. I'm going to use it during my scalp massages. I don't think you have to massage it. I'm going to use it once a week when I do my overnight oil treatment.

chellee

That's what I was thinking. I want to use it once per week as a pre-shampoo overnight treatment on my scalp and a little on my hair then use my WGO on my ends. A little bit of both is said to go a long way and I hope so b/c neither is cheap. I'll experiment and post my results.

Leslie_C

I was gonna mention that it should be mixed with a carrier oil...thanks for reminding me I have some from a long time ago and some lavender oil too. I need some little bottle to mix stuff with...

diamondlady

My doctor suggested Rosemary oil mixed with evoo as a pre-shampoo. I immediately when to the whole food store, she recommended and brought some. I'm trying it today.

Mestiza

[ QUOTE ]
lsubabiedee said:
bump

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you!

adrienne0914

i used this one quite some time ago. i really liked it for hot oil treatments, but the smell was just okay (i'm big on smells because they really stick to my porous scalp). i prefer their Wild Rose body oil. i purchased them both a while ago from a website that was going out of business. so i got them for a good price. i haven't been able to bring myself to buy the Wild Rose oil again. it also has good ingredients and smells awesome!

Tene

I juat bought some the other day and I massage it in my hair and around my hairline everyday.

LaVinya

They sell this at The Vitamin Shoppe. It's pretty good. Very stimulating to scalp. I brought some after SherryLove posted that she uses rosemary oil, jojoba oil, and castor oil mix on her hair.