Anyone used or heard of HydroVeil?

I went to my local beauty supply store and owner was giving out sample of their new product called HydroVeil. She also gave a small booklet with info about the product. I checked online (http://www.hydroveil-usa.com/). I didn't find any customer reviews, but this product sounds pretty good. Here is a image of the product......

Sorry if this is a duplicate

Last edited:

naturalgurl

Nope, never heard of it. I don't mean to be a wet blanket but I wonder why they have her before shot as a natural and the after shot it's all straightened and shining? It implies that natural hair is bad and straight is good. Just my observation. Why not show her with dry relaxed hair and shining relaxed hair. Or show her with dry natural hair and moisturized healthy natural hair? I'm just saying...:ohwell:

SunnyDelight

I got a free sample a few months ago from my local BSS too. I used it and it left my hair feeling okay - no better than what I currently use but no worse so. . . I pass.

Nope, never heard of it. I don't mean to be a wet blanket but I wonder why they have her before shot as a natural and the after shot it's all straightened and shining? It implies that natural hair is bad and straight is good. Just my observation. Why not show her with dry relaxed hair and shining relaxed hair. Or show her with dry natural hair and moisturized healthy natural hair? I'm just saying...:ohwell:

**I saw it differently. From my point of view, they used it to control frizz, dry, and damages hair just like the Dr. Miracle commercials. If you look at at any commercial, infomercials, or box of most hair care products, they make all these promises and they have before and afters shots and the models (white, black and Asian) look their very worse in the before shots and fab in the after shot.

MonaLisa

*casually checks out hair board....sees this thread topic....runs in slow motion towards the OP....
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo......donnnnnn't...... useeeeee....it.....