father to the fatherless

Iammoney

Wealth magnet
Father to the Fatherless

Today's Scripture
“Father to the fatherless, defender of widows—this is God, whose dwelling is holy” (Psalm 68:5).

Today's Word from Joel and Victoria
So many people today carry hurt and insecurity because they didn’t have a relationship with their earthly father the way God intended. But no matter how you were raised or where you are in life today, you do have a wonderful Father, and you were born with a purpose and a destiny. God promises to meet all your needs, and He is the Father to the fatherless and defender of widows!
Every morning when you get up, look up toward the heavens and just imagine that your Heavenly Father is smiling down on you. He loves you. He believes in you. He will guide and protect you. He will never leave you. You are His most prized possession. He has you in the palm of His hand. As you open your heart and allow Him to heal you with His love, He’ll meet every need that you have. Choose forgiveness and allow Him to strengthen and empower you to fulfill the wonderful destiny He has in store for you!

A Prayer for Today
Father in heaven, thank You for choosing me as Your own. I open my heart to You today and ask that You fill me with Your peace, love, and forgiveness as I follow Your ways. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.

kayte

I get Today's Word from Joel and Victoria too..in my inbox and it posted twice ...today....as its posted twice here
I have flu and had to call in sick from my work as music teacher and physically could
not handle the babes and their teachers but it's more than that..it's a dark time still mourning my father..we had a silly disagreement... he never spoke to me again and then he died last year...and I did n't go to the funeral
..... and my dear dear friend mentor and advisor who was like a father abruptly died only a month ago....not just him at least three other close friends passed in the same period... and no matter how hard I try to be brave my soul has taken a hit that I'm reeling from and it is a spiritual breakdown of some kind....
I have not had a much needed vacation or retreat in a long time and still trying to step up....
I need to tell on myself..
You are His most prized possession
this is hard to believe....and be willing to take that in and surrender and
also need to make the move to the country where it's quiet and lovely and I can truly heal...

today I got from the inbox that God is talking to me and then it's posted here and twice again....
so I get it Lord... You've got my attention :yep:

He’ll meet every need that you have

I am trusting all is well..all will be okay...my needs and other fatherless sisters ..will be met...you have us in the everlasting arms and no complaints..there's SO much to be grateful for

I love you and You are good ALL the time and you are ALWAYS right on time
I will re-read the this devotion four times! and out loud believing with my whole heart.....
all the while praising and loving You with a sincere heart

allow Him to strengthen and empower you to fulfill the wonderful destiny He has in store for you!
And expecting and allowing AWESOME MIRACULOUS MINDBLOWING BLESSINGS BEYOND MY WILDEST DREAMS..THE FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT NAMELY LOV JOY PEACE FORGIVENESS
as well as prosperity harmony abundance in order to give back even more
This is what my spirits says and a joyful amen

Last edited: