Exotic Allure Breakthrough black hair care product

hair

Has anyone try this supplments before. How is it does it works. The web page is:
http://www.exoticallure.com/

Hair growth FAQ's on Exotic Allure for black hair
Q. What is Exotic Allure?
A. Exotic Allure is a dietary supplement specifically formulated for black/african/ethnic hair types to make it healthier, stronger, and faster growing.
Q. Is Exotic Allure all natural?
A. Yes. It is made of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and botanical oils. It does not contain any man made drugs.
Q. How does Exotic Allure work?
A. Exotic Allure provides a potent formulation of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids that the body needs to grow strong, healthy hair, skin and nails.
Q. Is Exotic Allure for relaxed hair?
A. Exotic Allure is ideal for relaxed and chemically treated hair. It's special formulation can make hair stronger so it will be more resistant to the damage these harsh treatments can cause.
Q. Will it affect hair on other parts of the body?
A. No. Exotic Allure will only affect hair growth on the scalp.
Q. How can Exotic Allure make my hair grow faster?
A. Hair grows at it's fastest rate when it's healthy and has all of the nutrients it needs to thrive. Very rarely does a normal diet provide all of these nutrients. Exotic Allure picks up where a normal diet leaves of and provides the hair with the vitamins, minerals, and amino acids it needs grow faster and healthier.
Q. How long does it take to see results with Exotic Allure?
A. It's common to see results in the form of healthier, better looking hair in 2-4 weeks. On average, it takes 30-45 days to notice an increased hair growth rate.
Q. What if Exotic Allure doesn't work for me?
A. Exotic Allure carries a 45 day money back guarantee. If you don't see any favorable results simply return it for a refund.
Q. Will Exotic Allure stop hair loss?
A. There is no evidence that Exotic Allure can be an effective treatment for hair loss. It's primary purpose is for overall hair health, and faster, stronger hair growth.
Q. What makes Exotic Allure good for black hair growth?
A. Exotic Allure is specially formulated with essential oils to moisturize black hair which is often very dry. These moisturizing agents, along with a potent formulation of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids can make black hair growth healthier, and stronger.
Q. How was Exotic Allure formulated?
A. The amounts of proteins, vitamins, and oils found in Exotic Allure are very close to the amounts found in real hair when it's at it's healthiest. So Exotic Allure aims to provide the proper amounts of all of these nutrients.
Q. Can I buy Exotic Allure in stores?
A. While there are some salons and beauty supply houses that carry Exotic Allure, it is not readily available in retail stores.

Ingredients for black hair vitamins, hair care product : Exotic Allure

Serving size: 3 capsules
Ingredient Amt. per serving %RDA
Vitamin B-12 3mcg 50%
Vitamin B6 9mg 450%
Niacin 21mg 141%
Biotin 300mcg 100%
Pantothenic Acid 39mg 390%
MSM 99mg *
Silica 18mg *
Inositol 48mg *
Choline 198mg 42%
He Shou Wu 99mg *
Horsetail 24mg *
Iron 3mg 17%
Iodine 25mcg 17%
Folic Acid 400mcg 100%
PABA 24mg *
Zinc 15mg 100%

Essential Oils
Vitamin A 2500iu 50%
Vitamin E 30iu 100%
Flax Seed Oil 21mg *
Linoleic Acid 21mg *
Borage Oil 6mg *

Amino Acids (Proteins)
L-Cysteine 198mg
Proprietary Blend - 798mgL-Serine, L-Glutamic, L-Threonine, L-Glycine, L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Arginine, L-Aspartic, L-Alanine, L-ProlineL-Isoleucine, L-Tyrosine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Histidine, L-Methionine
Dosage:
Take three capsules daily. Divide doses between morning, afternoon, and evening.

or do you think it could because of the Ingredients.

nicolemc71

Has anyone tried Exotic Allure Hair Vitamins. I know Ellis did and had good results and just wondering if anyone else has. I ordered three bottles ($19.99 if ordering more than one bottle) and me and my two sisters will be starting Tuesday. I will definately post results from all three of us.

Carlie

Exotic Allure is great! It's one of the supplements I am currently taking. My hair is growing at a nice pace but I feel it's not just because of E.A. but because of the combination of what I'm taking as a whole
...I have them listed in my Hair Journal.

nicolemc71

Carlie, how long have you been taking the Exotic Allure, Sea Silver and MSM (what is the MSM Brand)How fast does your hair grow per month and does your new growth come out wavy, soft, etc. How big are the Exotic Allure Capsules. Thanks.

Carlie

I've been taking E.A. only for about a mnth now. I've been taking Seasilver...I think since October of 2002. MSM since I started my hair journey in February of this year...I use the TriMedica brand. I take a minimum of 1/4 tsp. a day...sometimes I take that twice a day. I don't measure my hair...I just take pics...so I don't know exactly how much my hair grows per month. I just know how fast it's growing through the pics...and what I see when I look in the mirror, lol. My new growth comes in soft (yet strong/thick), wavy, as well as springy in some areas. The E.A. capsules are a comfortable swallowing size...not big at all. HTH