Clip in Weaves

joemerald

Ladies,

I am thinking about weaving up until christmas. I am looking at the clip in weave which is precut etc by Beverly Johnson. I can take it out weekly, wash etc and redo for the next week. I am thinking about braiding and then cliiping in. Has anyone done this? What are the results. What are your opinions/input? Thanks for your responses.

Jo

shetara20

I bought some clip-in weave from especiallyyours.com andI love them. I dont cornrow my hair though because I dont know how.LOL! so Idont see a problem with it you are leaving your hair alone until you wash so I say go for it!!!!!

xSweetxCaramelx

Well i make my own clip-on hair extensions and they look natural, from wavy to straight to highlights they are great for special occasions.

joemerald

I bought some clip-in weave from especiallyyours.com andI love them. I dont cornrow my hair though because I dont know how.LOL! so Idont see a problem with it you are leaving your hair alone until you wash so I say go for it!!!!!

Thanks. Have you noticed any damage. Are the clips gentle on the hair? Do you think I can sleep in them for a whole week without damage? Sorry about all the questions.

KnottyGurl

I didn't sleep in the ones I made. I took them out when I got home and put them back in before leaving the next day. That's the great thing about clip-ins. I didn't suffer any damage from wearing them and they snap on and hold securely. :yep:

Thanks. Have you noticed any damage. Are the clips gentle on the hair? Do you think I can sleep in them for a whole week without damage? Sorry about all the questions.

bermudabeauty

I made my own and wore my hair like that a few times. I wanted highlights. I also showed the white girls at my job how to do it and now they are addicted to it.:spinning:

MA2010

I just ordered the same ones from Beveryly Johnson!!!

The order came in and I love the way the clips are put together.

I plan to wear my clip ins during the day and remove before bed. I will braid up my nape (I'm babying my nape for growth and repair) and place the clip on the braid. The rest of my hair I will just clip on with no braids.

Can't wait to try this!

vkb247

How do you guys make your clip ins? I would really like to give it a try but I don't even know where to start :ohwell:

Hairsofab

I made my own clip in weaves in school. Sometimes they looked better than others. I know sometimes I looked super crazy though.:look: