SPINOFF: Best Pics of RELAXED Hair/Heads (Includes our Members): Encouraging Thread

remnant

Re: SPINOFF: Best Pics of RELAXED Hair/Heads (Includes our Members): Encouraging Thre

I wanna see too:yep:

LongHairDreams

Re: SPINOFF: Best Pics of RELAXED Hair/Heads (Includes our Members): Encouraging Thre

Deleated.....

Last edited:

MA2010

I'll go first I'm not scared!!! I love my hair relaxer (Mizani Butter Blends)

all relaxed baby......

Last edited:

LongHairDreams

Thank you Manushka....lookin' good girl!!

LadyEuphoria007

Great thread!

Manushka your hair is the bomb girl!

Simply_Kelz

It looks good ..

I don't know about postin random pics because it seems like everytime I see a nice, lush, thick straight head of hair, I find out they're natural:perplexed

Last edited:

Desert Skye

Here is an old picture of mine:

Desert Skye

It's gorgeousssssss! Are you still relaxed? I love that color!:drool::love2:

Thanks guys. Oh yeah I am still relaxed and will be for a long time. Its not looking to shiny anymore because of summer and work. I just have no time to give it the TLC I :sad:used to

JustKiya

Aw, man, just 2 picture posts?!? Come on, ya'll, I know ya'll floss more than that! :lol:

berry87

Beautiful Ladies!!!! :up: :love:

Keep Em Coming!!! :yep:

TexturedTresses

yeah i want to see more. by the way both of you guys have beautiful hair.

~~HoneyComb~~

Beautiful heads of hair on two gorgeous ladies!!

MA2010

yeah i want to see more. by the way both of you guys have beautiful hair.

I want to see some of your pics girl!!! Look at that length!!!!:yep:

Last edited:

TayMac

This is a recent one.

Magnolia85

Not the best shot but....

I have been self relaxing since last august with ORS Regular. I use mostly all ORS products.

MA2010

I have been self relaxing since last august with ORS Regular. I use mostly all ORS products.

How do you like the ORS Regular relaxer??? Your hair looks real strong and healthy!

curlcomplexity

formerly qtslim83

My old siggy pic (this is my nephew BTW). I loved my hair in this pic

Length shot from last year:

ETA: My fav pic...I used Caruso rollers

Last edited:

danigurl18

Beautiful hair ladies!!!

Magnolia85

How do you like the ORS Regular relaxer??? Your hair looks real strong and healthy!

Thanks:) I like it a lot. Its not as harsh as other relaxers in my opinion. I feel that it does not burn as fast, especially when I have scratched my scalp the day before.
The worst relaxer I ever had was the pink oil relaxer:nono:

Simply_Kelz

This is a recent one.

My old siggy pic (this is my nephew BTW). I loved my hair in this pic

Length shot from last year:

Love this girl's color!!

Found this one on ivillage

Gorgeous, all of them!:yep:

ShiShiPooPoo

This is the best I could do...