Awesome detangler.....

Coffee

I went to the feed store to pick up some fish food and of course I wasn't going to leave without looking at the horse products! I am so happy I did! I purchased something called Cowboy Magic, a concentrated detanger & shine. It works like I just had a fresh relaxer, the comb just glides through so easy!

taj

Oh wow, interesting!:yep: Glad this works for you!:grin: I rushed into this thread, not expecting you say horse detangler.:lachen: Your hair looks great; thick, healthy and a radiant shine.

Last edited:

Bublin

Yippee, finally something that can be purchased in the UK

Neutralises static hair electricity instantly. Knots and dreadlocks fall out tangle-free right away, no matter how difficult. The silk protein in Cowboy Magic Detangler and Shine results in a high shine after brushing.
- Pure conditioning - no water or alcohol - does not dry hair
- Detangles as you rub it in and keeps on working
- Less grooming time - less product used - saves time and money
- Penetrates below the surface - restores moisture while strengthening hair
- Repels dirt, dust, and sand -> a shine that lasts longer
- Minimises hair loss due to pulling and breakage
- Also works on people - try it yourself and see!

Price: £11.70

http://www.kmeliteproducts.co.uk/proddetail.php?prod=gr006

Bublin

Sorry to hijack your thread Coffee but have you seen the shampoo..........

Cowboy Magic® Rosewater Shampoo with Silk Conditioners

• Gently dissolve dirt and clean hair
  • Condition the hair and skin
  • Rinse out easily
  • It works instantly:
    The fast working ingredients break down dirt and unwanted matter quickly without damaging hair.
  • It is a deep conditioner:
    Panthenol and silk protein penetrate the hair and deep condition the skin, preventing dryness.
  • It creates a shine:
    The silk molecules reflect prism light giving the hair a rich, natural shine as it restores vibrant beauty.
  • It takes a small amount:
    The formula has a double action that allows gentle full strength use without damage.
  • It is easy to rinse:
    Quick release sudsing surfactants cost us more but give the user a fast and easy rinse action, without buildup. You get more suds and less work because it's easier to rinse.
  • It works on people too:
    Our double rich formula can be compared with some of the most popular and expensive "salon-only" shampoos on the market.
  • Sold in two sizes - 473 ml (16 fl oz) and one gallon

EMJazzy

Happily retired
I am in desparate need of a detangler for my youngest daughter's hair :wallbash:....I'm going to check this stuff out.

bravenewgirl87

You are very right Cowboy. My roomate uses these and she said she couldn't believe how well it detangles. She and her mother both swear by this line.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
I want the detangler, body & shine, rosewater poo and rosewater con... Oh, and the body lotion too! :grin:

We live in the country, so I'm more than positive that I can easily find this stuff :yay:

adw425

I've used their concentrated rosewater deminerializer conditioner. It was great and lasted a very long time.

CenteredGirl

Gurrrl,

I have some two. I bought a couple of years ago and stopped using because I got scared of cones. Now I'm all over it!

I use it to detangle before I prepoo and sometimes as a detangler after I wash. I love it.

Dem horses sure got some mad products for their manes. Teee heee heee.:lachen:

Coffee

Sorry to hijack your thread Coffee but have you seen the shampoo..........

Cowboy Magic® Rosewater Shampoo with Silk Conditioners

• Gently dissolve dirt and clean hair
  • Condition the hair and skin
  • Rinse out easily
  • It works instantly:
    The fast working ingredients break down dirt and unwanted matter quickly without damaging hair.
  • It is a deep conditioner:
    Panthenol and silk protein penetrate the hair and deep condition the skin, preventing dryness.
  • It creates a shine:
    The silk molecules reflect prism light giving the hair a rich, natural shine as it restores vibrant beauty.
  • It takes a small amount:
    The formula has a double action that allows gentle full strength use without damage.
  • It is easy to rinse:
    Quick release sudsing surfactants cost us more but give the user a fast and easy rinse action, without buildup. You get more suds and less work because it's easier to rinse.
  • It works on people too:
    Our double rich formula can be compared with some of the most popular and expensive "salon-only" shampoos on the market.
  • Sold in two sizes - 473 ml (16 fl oz) and one gallon

The feed store only had the detangler, but I'll check out their website about the shampoo!! Yep them horses got it going on! I just use a dime size after washing, it doesn't take much!

Misseyl

I would buy this but I just recently purchased 2 bottles of Stablizier Plus by French Perm, this was suppose to help me detangle my hair. I guess it works all right the first time, I'm planning on using it again soon before I give it my final verdict.

Coffee

Are you leaving it in or rinsing out?

ETA: never mind I just read something about it being easy to rinse

The instructions on my container say to leave it in, so that's what I've been doing. It's not heavy and there is no smell to it!

scoobygirl

You sparked a PJ relapse in me. :grin: There is a store selling it less than 5 minutes from my house. This seems like just what I need. I want to go on a mega stretch and have been looking for a product that will allow me to detangle after several months of new growth. Thanks for the tip!

audacity.

Since I wasn't too impressed with the Mane & Tail Detangler, AND I am almost out, AND I can pick it up locally (at least the website says I can) I WILL be trying this stuff out! Thanks for sharing OP! :grin:

diligence

Thanks for this info Coffee! I'll be taking these braids down soon, and I'm going in armed this time! This sounds great!

Soliel185

When you think about it - thoroughbred horses are worth hundreds of thousands of dollars, not counting what owners spend on rooming, feed, grooming, training, and jockies. Why wouldn't they have the best products?

kombov_dymond

Im'ma hafta to add this to my things to try list. I'll just hide it waaay in the back of my stash.

O/T:I was just looking at the Triple Crown thinking about the products I would use to rollerset a horse's mane and tail. I have been ruined...in a good way though...

My guilty pleasure: hawse products. (-:

Coffee

Happy to be of some help yawl! I've had it for about 2 weeks, but wanted to make sure it worked before posting about it!!

ShiShiPooPoo

Doggone it. I almost bought this stuff and put it back because no one here said anything about it...

guess I gotta go back and get it!:yep: