Quick Set 5 minute fast set lotion

amber815

has anyone tried this????
Quick Set styling System
5 minute fast set setting lotion

Ingredients:
Water, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Myristamidopropyl, Dimethylamine Phosphate, Silk Amino Acids, Collagen, Acetamide MEA, DM DM Hydratonin, Fragrance, Mink Oil, Methylparaben, F D & C Red #40

angelica

Is it in a pink bottle? if so i used this about 10 yrs ago. It worked well in an emergency, but can't remember much else

amber815

Yup its in a pink bottle, sorry if the pic didnt show up for you.
Has anyone tried this on a wet rollerset?

Sunshine_One

I think I may have ran across this product in a bss a few weeks ago. I wondered if it worked the same as old skool Miss Cool 5 min setting lotion? Any one rem that one? I used to love that back in high school. Next time I'm in that bss I get some and try it out.

Princess4real

I think I may have ran across this product in a bss a few weeks ago. I wondered if it worked the same as old skool Miss Cool 5 min setting lotion? Any one rem that one? I used to love that back in high school. Next time I'm in that bss I get some and try it out.

I do. :lachen:

LongHairDreams

I liked Miss Cool (there is still some left at my parents house) :grin:. Like Angelica said, it's great in emergencies. It left my curls soft also.

LadyBlu

I was just about to ask if this was a remake of Miss Cool. I used to love that stuff when I was in high school. If this product is anything like that, I would probably like it. I do remember it leaving a coating on the hair which didn't bother me then but would probably bother me now that I am LHCF reformed:grin:!

amber815

All it says on the bottle is Original Formula at the top. So I looked on the back to see a manufacturer and it just says "Original Formula" Minneapolis, MN 55430.

I did see it at another online BSS....can't recall the name....:perplexed

Bigghair

Here is the link to the site where it can be purchased.
http://www.ebonyline.com/5-minute-set.html I used to Love Miss Cool 5 Minute Fast setting lotion. Maybe this is the update version?:look:

PeggyFair

THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!! I have been in mourning since they discontinued Miss Kool and was wondering what I was going to do for a quick set. I bet this is Miss Kool reinvented! I will be buying this tomorrow!

PeggyFair

Wait a minute!!! Ebonyline is an Asian owned site. I came across this site a couple of months ago and was wondering who owned it so I went to Network Solutions under the "whois" and looked them up and the domain name is registered to 2 men with Asian names...So in trying to keep with my resolution of buying from only Black owned stores, I am going to try to see if I can get this from one of our own people.

PeggyFair

BUMP! BUMP! Where else can this be purchased? Google turned up nothing. I would really rather order from a Black owned site. But if there really is no other option I will order this from this site, with a frown of course.:perplexed

amber815

I have seen it at quite a few BSS by me. I'm going to try it on my next rollerset with the PIBBS!!! can't wait for the weekend...:grin:

Eisani

Girl my bizang (and I do mean bizang, cuz it was bigger than a regular bang) wasn't complete without using some Miss Cool! :lachen:Ahh, memories...

PeggyFair

I have seen it at quite a few BSS by me. I'm going to try it on my next rollerset with the PIBBS!!! can't wait for the weekend...:grin:

Well let us know how it turns out. But I'd really like to know how well it does on dry hair. There is no other contact information on the bottle?

ajoyfuljoy

Wow, my mom used to use this on me all the time growing up! I hope this is the original version. Somebody has got to try it and give a report.