PRAYER GREATLY NEEDED

charmingt

In Jesus Name whatever is 'greatly needed' concerning you will be answered in the right way at the right time in every way shape and form. No hurt, harm or danger will befall you or those concerning you. I plead Jesus' Precious Blood over your circumstance. AMEN!!!

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Please pray for me.

Thanks.
Hey Darlin' :bighug: Whatever it is, God has already moved on your behalf and on the behalf of those who burden your heart. It's not the end, but a brand new start.

Father, whatever our precious sister is going through, whatever it is that she needs your help to do, thank you Father God for taking care of her and making her strong and keeping her healed far beyond she has desired.

Whatever has come 'crashing' down upon her, bring her into your loving arms, wipe the tears and the dust away and let her see that she has a brand new day, to see you make it better, just for her.

Bless this one of loving virture. Bless this one who knew to come to you. Bless and heal her broken heart, bless and give her a brand new start, no matter what, let it be you who lovinging brings her completely through.

Thank you precious Father; Lord we love you so.

In Jesus's name, Amen and Amen.

You all have no idea how much I appreciate your prayers and concern for me, cause I don't have any family, accept my Son who's away in D.C. acquiring a Masters Degree. I have a few friends but, I'm too embarrassed to tell them.

So, if it's okay with you all, I adopt you as my own.

Mocha5

You all have no idea how much I appreciate your prayers and concern for me, cause I don't have any family, accept my Son who's away in D.C. acquiring a Masters Degree. I have a few friends but, I'm too embarrassed to tell them.

As long as they're some prayer warring, interceding Chicas don't be embarrassed. satan likes for us to be embarrassed and hide our situations from others. Now if they're not, you can always PM one of us (as the Holy Spirit leads you) and we'll stand in agreement with you and keep you lifted in prayer. :yep:

Absolutely cause we have already adopted you! :grin:

T H A T S G R E A T!!!!
I know that I'm getting all mushy (my friends call me the drama queen), but reading this made me swallow back my tears.

Welcome daughter!

SEMO

We are already family in Christ :yep:. You ain't gon be able to shake us away :lachen:. Also, I will pray for you.

klb120475

Awww too sweet! Of course we got you covered in prayer!:kiss:

shalom

This is fine by me. I totally agree in prayer with the others and I will continue on my own in prayer for you.

PEACE.