Forever 21

tarheelgurl

So, I was shopping recently at Forever 21 and after I got out of the store I noticed that John 3:16 was printed on the bag.

Does anyone know if they are run by Christians like Chick-fil-a? I thought it was cool that they had that there.

klb120475

So, I was shopping recently at Forever 21 and after I got out of the store I noticed that John 3:16 was printed on the bag.

Does anyone know if they are run by Christians like Chick-fil-a? I thought it was cool that they had that there.

Naw I don't know but I think that's pretty cool!

BrooklynSouth

Good to hear. I am tired of going shopping in stores where employees {the behind the scenes workers especially} seem to think nothing of condemning "last night's date, incident, friend, wife, husband, co-worker as.."bi##h, wh##e,motherf#####, c##t," whatever loudly enough for all to hear. I feel so disrespected when it happens. I have not experienced this at 4ever21 so the motto and beliefs may be a deciding factor in who is hired.

tarheelgurl

It definately makes me happy to shop there if they are so strong in their beliefs to print it on every bag.

Also, Edwards pies has a new Bible verse on the box everytime I get a lemon pie. They used to put them in the bottom of the pie pans but now they have put them on the box.

It makes me feel good to buy things from them.:yep:

OhmyKimB

YES I was throwing a bag away and saw it...I was like OH SNAP!

That might explain why I eat so much Chick-fil-a and shop at forever 21 so much...j/k