Scalp Oiling... ahhh

PrincessM

Just wanted to share...

My scalp is just naturally a dessert. Dry, flaky... no matter if I just washed & conditioned my hair with the most moisturizing products. I think this is why I've been experiencing more shedding than usual, especially in this dry winter weather here in NY.

This morning, my scalp was itching like crazy. I had JUST did a conditioner wash with Humectress and did a ACV wash on top of that so I was confused
So I mixed some jojoba oil (it's a very light oil so I think it won't clog my pores) and peppermint oil and gave myself a 5 minute scalp massage...

WOW
, it felt like my scalp had a tall grass of water!!! The itching is definitely gone... my scalp had a very soothing feel all throughout the day... I think I'll have to incorporate this into my regimen

soulchild

If you were going to use an oil on the scalp, jojoba seems like it would be the best choice from all that I've heard about it. I finally got my first bottle today.

Erica78

Coils coils & more coils!
Do the two of you use natural jojoba oil, or do you use brand name hair products that contain it?

debyjay

I use natural jojoba and rosemary oil. I bought it from the Vitamin Shoppe, got the last bottle. The guy said no one buys it so it's being discontinued. I put a few drops in my castor oil and massage my scalp with that. It's great