MN USERS, and interested ladies support thread and recipes

indarican

wow i just spent the last couple of hours going through this thread. I love it. I was so torn about which growth aid i was going to use, and it seems like the least expensive and most accesible may be the one that i am going to go with. I cant believe all the great stories that i am reading here in this post. I just recently started my hair care journey. actually i am going to start my actual regimine in January, just trying to get all the products i need first. it looks like MN and some Essential oils might just make that list.
Thank you all for your input both negative and positive and also all the different regimines that we can try. I love it... Fairy tale length by 2013 here i come. Im so excited!!!!!

TwistNMx

I can remember when the very first thread started informing people about MN. People laughed...they thought that the OP was "crazy". They made jokes, etc. But I will testify that this stuff really works. I used it in the beginning of all this and where there was no growth, growth happened. Another thing, I don't even need it anymore because I guess there was something in it that activated my continuous growth. Now with that said, I'm not waist length but I'm going on it again soon. HTH :)

Marhia

Hello all,

Ok I have been using MN for about a mth and a half now my first 30 days I got really good results so i'm going for another 30 days. I'm currently in yarn braids and I tell you this growth is coming in real good

In my mix I use

2 tubes family dollar 2%MN
Peppermint oil
WGO
WGLO
JBCO
Cayenne pepper
Sulfer 8
MSM
Shea butter oil

I put this all in an applicator bottle and i apply it to my scalp every night, and I massage it in leaving my scalp cool and tingling and I love it!

Last edited:

gvin89

Any updates from MN users? I'm still on the fence.....what's your current regimen with it (i.e. how often do you shampoo/condition, dc, how often do you apply, etc.)? I appreciate any help (pics results would be wonderful).

beauti

hi ladies quick question: ive got a full bottle of premixed mn oil mixture underneath bathroom cabinet been sitting a yr now! Is it still safe to use or should i dump it? Theres no mold or anything....

BEAUTYU2U

I don't want to read all 52 pages so forgive me if these questions were already answered:

Is there a difference in the 2%, 4%, and 7% MN? Is the Dollar Store brand just cheaper or works better?

Ms. Tiki

hi ladies quick question: ive got a full bottle of premixed mn oil mixture underneath bathroom cabinet been sitting a yr now! Is it still safe to use or should i dump it? Theres no mold or anything....

I used mine and my hair still grew. Do you have peppermint or tea tree oil in it?

Ms. Tiki

I don't want to read all 52 pages so forgive me if these questions were already answered:

Is there a difference in the 2%, 4%, and 7% MN? Is the Dollar Store brand just cheaper or works better?

I use 4%. The DS brand is just cheaper. I use the Equate brand and it works just fine