Anyone her attend Christian Highschool/College?

Did you attend a christian school?

• yes

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • no

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

Aveena

I attended catholic school from grade school through highschool. I have the fondest memories of my religion classes and learned so much about the Catholic religion. (I am not catholic btw) but, during that time I remember really engaging in many debates about moral isues and so on.

I remember wanting to be a nun :look: obviously things didn't turn out that way.

Sister bernadette used to have the board of discipline. It was a paddle that she used to beat us when we got out of line :ohwell:.

...just curious if we have any others who were formally taught by the church? what was it like?

Last edited:

Farida

I went to catholic school 1-11 grade. My H.S. was owned by Opus Dei - that was something else.

I went to a Lutheran college.

I miss catholic feast days.

NOLA2NY

I attended catholic school from grade school through highschool. I have the fondest memories of my religion classes and learned so much about the Catholic religion. (I am not catholic btw) but, during that time I remember really engaging in many debates about moral isues and so on.

I remember wanting to be a nun :look: obviously things didn't turn out that way.

Sister bernadette used to have the board of discipline. It was a paddle that she used to beat us when we got out of line :ohwell:.

...just curious if we have any others who were formally taught by the church? what was it like?

Same here...I attended a Catholic high school, college and law school. Go figure! But it was a great experience. I'm not catholic either but Jesus is my savior! :yep:

divya

I've done both...

I attended Baptist school for elementary and 1 year of middle school, and public school for 2 years of middle school. I did 1 year in an Adventist high school and 3 years in public school...