See My Video! Blowdry Technique!

ctcks

Hey LHCF! I'm trying to share this video on instruction for blowdrying technique using BabyLiss Hot Air Dryer and Flat Iron. I hope you enjoy and can view it. I'm just learning. Comments welcome.

BLOWDRY TECHNIQUE CLICK THIS LINK
http://vimeo.com/251682

Last edited:

Chicoro

5 Year Shea Anniversary: Started Dec 16th, 2016!
I sure enjoyed the video! My husband was sitting next to me with his nose all up in the computer screen, looking too. We both chuckled when your daughter said, "Ouch!" The results were very good. I have never seen that tool before. Thank you for the post!

LocksOfLuV

I sure enjoyed the video! My husband was sitting next to me with his nose all up in the computer screen, looking too. We both chuckled when your daughter said, "Ouch!" The results were very good. I have never seen that tool before. Thank you for the post!

I know. I also smiled at the other mommy part when she was telling the daughter to be still. Gotta love mommies!

Again great video!

RosesBlack

That was a good video.

I've been looking at those hot air brushes. I might have to try it since I'm stupid when it comes to flat ironing, roller setting etc.

And that look on her face at the end was cute.

MissMusic

Great video. I have a Jlbere hot air brush (boar bristles as well) and I don't usually need to flat iron after using it, but next time I flat iron I'll give it a try.

ACEA

I really liked the video. I found it to be quite thorough. And the outcome, wow! Her hair looked beautiful. Wherever did you purchase that set? I think I may have to invest. Thanks for posting this.

Tee

I really liked the video. I found it to be quite thorough. And the outcome, wow! Her hair looked beautiful. Wherever did you purchase that set? I think I may have to invest. Thanks for posting this.

Off Topic: Your ends look great!

On Topic: OP, I loved your video. Very well put together. I loved her little 'Ouch' and Mommy said in a very calm voice basically, act right, this is on camera.

Thanks for sharing!

genesis

That was a great video, her hair looked superb at the end. I am really thinking about purchasing one of these, thanks!

hopeful

That was awesome! Thanks for making and sharing that video. Your daughter reminds me of mine.

ctcks

I know. I also smiled at the other mommy part when she was telling the daughter to be still. Gotta love mommies!

Again great video!

:lol: So glad you all enjoyed the video. I have more clips but I thought it best to keep it short because people get bored if it's too long. Thanks everyone for the feedback.

ctcks

That was a good video.

I've been looking at those hot air brushes. I might have to try it since I'm stupid when it comes to flat ironing, roller setting etc.

And that look on her face at the end was cute.

Yeah, she's 14...you know what that's about! Thanks for the feedback, ya'll. :look:

lisana

Great video, thanks for sharing. I might have to check out that product :yep: Please post more if you have them, thanks!

Last edited:

RUBY

Great video. Those brush attachments look scary to me but I couldn't see any hair in the brush so your daughter's hair must be in good condition.

bgsix

I loved the video. I think we all can relate to that mother-daughter "moment".
That was cute.

LovedAlot

Thank you for the video!!! You definately opened my eyes to something new. Can you tell me where you got the hot air brush and about how much it costs?

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
Good job. You guys do such a great job at these videos. I would be on there looking like boo boo the fool:dork: