does anyone have some pics of flat twists?

LynnieB

here's some i did a few days ago.....

nychaelasymone

aww you guys have some beautiful hair. I was trying to get some w/ added hair and the lady wanted to charge me $125.00. Uhhh the price of gas and groceries cancelled that dream.

I wanted my front to look like this:

and my back to look like this (minus the criss/cross action)

anybody in the DC/PG area have any salon suggestions or friends?

Nice & Wavy

nychaelasymone said:
aww you guys have some beautiful hair. I was trying to get some w/ added hair and the lady wanted to charge me $125.00. Uhhh the price of gas and groceries cancelled that dream.

I wanted my front to look like this:

and my back to look like this (minus the criss/cross action)

anybody in the DC/PG area have any salon suggestions or friends?

Wow, that is a very pretty style! I think I'm going to play around and try to do my hair like that in the back...it will be on a smaller scale, but I'm sure it will look nice anyways.

crlsweetie912

I would think that any regular salon could do this. It's just flat twist into a bun. You shouldn't have to go to a braider for this. It's just the length at the end of the flat twist, twisted upon itself until it coils up into a bun and pinned.

nychaelasymone

crlsweetie912 said:
I would think that any regular salon could do this. It's just flat twist into a bun. You shouldn't have to go to a braider for this. It's just the length at the end of the flat twist, twisted upon itself until it coils up into a bun and pinned.

I thought so to but I need hair added to the actual twist. I
have somewhat short hair..... :cry:

bLackButtaFly

I have some in my fotki, under protective styles.

All you ladies have some pretty styles. and when my friends get their flat twist styles with hair added they pay between 40- 80 dollars. But I'm in NY, so that might make a difference, but I do think you could go any salon and requet them, and get a better price then 125.

crlsweetie912

nychaelasymone said:
I thought so to but I need hair added to the actual twist. I
have somewhat short hair..... :cry:
doesn't matter. They can do the twist and add the hair at the base of the bun. That's how I do mine. I don't add the hair at the beginning of the twist!

nychaelasymone

crlsweetie912 said:
doesn't matter. They can do the twist and add the hair at the base of the bun. That's how I do mine. I don't add the hair at the beginning of the twist!

Oh okay....next problem, I gotta find a stylist.

Thanks for your help:D