MSM and breast enlargement

alexstin

How many people had this happen while taking MSM? The only thing I've changed in my regimen is adding a different brand of msm and biotin. DH noticed and said something about it awhile ago but I didn't pay him any mind. Now, I can see it!:eek: I must say, I like it!;)

alexstin

I've been taking MSM for more than a year. It wasn't until I switched to Carlson MSM powder about 2 1/2 months ago that I noticed this. I take anywhere from 3000-9000g/per day(1-3 scoops spread out over the day).

Sirens_Song

I havent noticed this but I was only doing 2000mg a day. I've been off it for 1 month to give my body a break. I have noticed that the NG is coming back in like before I started. It is no longer straight.

longhairluva

this is why i stopped taking nioxin recharge(something like that) that was the only thing in my reggie and my breast grew and I gained weight.:eek:

znapps

Same effects here. I was only taking 2000mg a day day and I gained a lot of fullness. So much so that the bras I bought at the VS semi-annual sale this January are overflowing. Just in time for the June semi-annual sale :D

I want to up my dosage, but I don't want to get too much bigger. Where I am now is great, but lawd knows I don't want to look like Aretha in 10 years...

sareca

Ok, I should start by saying I needed one anyway, but I had a breast reduction about a year after I started taking MSM. Again, they were already triple-D's but they went to E/F with a year and I couldn't figure out why since I was smaller everywhere else. The reduction was in Dec 2006 and I'm still taking MSM and I swear they look bigger to me this month than they did last month. :ohwell:

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
Well, not only did MSM make my breasts bigger (I DON'T WANT), I've gained a lot of weight, despite a healthy diet and exercise. I stopped using MSM two weeks ago and my SO told me today that I look slender and slim. MSM was the only thing that I changed, so it *had* to be that. So now I'm desperately trying to get this weight off of me... :(

shunta

Wow, MSM sure does have a lot of side effects--fuller breasts, wierd dreams, pimples, weight gain, messed up periods. My goodness. I learn so much on this board.

Last edited:

grnidmonster

I get the big breast thing, I went from a "C" to a "D" and am headed toward a "DD". Also, I have put on a couple lbs and for the first time in mu life, I can not get them off. I take 2000 mg/ day. I am thinking about stepping off the MSM a bit.

hothair

I definitely got the bigger boobs thing, but not all over weight gain i actually lost quite a lot around my waist line. I LIKE the bigger boobs thing ;)

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
hothair said:
I definitely got the bigger boobs thing, but not all over weight gain i actually lost quite a lot around my waist line. I LIKE the bigger boobs thing ;)

You're lucky, but the last thing I want and need is more weight. Trust me, bigger breasts may be anesthetically pleasing to some, but it's literally painful for many women who are athletic or just plain uncomfortable when you're trying to find the right support bra and too big of breasts may actually affect your posture. ;)

alexstin

grnidmonster said:
I get the big breast thing, I went from a "C" to a "D" and am headed toward a "DD". Also, I have put on a couple lbs and for the first time in mu life, I can not get them off. I take 2000 mg/ day. I am thinking about stepping off the MSM a bit.

Wow! How long have you been taking it?

alundra

Addicted to jdramas
alexstin said:
MSM doesn't make me gain weight either. I wonder, will your breasts shrink if you stop MSM?

I wanna know too. Will the other things like weight gain and pimples stop as well?

hothair

alexstin said:
MSM doesn't make me gain weight either. I wonder, will your breasts shrink if you stop MSM?

It didn't seem to with me or maybe i didn't stop for long enough- just about a month they weren't as full but still bigger than before. Since i was A/B it was nice to go up to a very full B/C:grin:

janeemat

I've gained weight in the last 6 months. Same amount of time that I have been taking msm. Dang! So that's the culprit. My boobs sure has not grown any, which would suit me just fine. I guess I'll have to lay off the msm or go back to 1/4 tsp instead of 1/2.

MommaMayhann

longhairluva said:
MSM and Biotion are not the same or is it?

No... MSM is a sulfur derivative and Biotin is one of the B vitamins.

HollyGolightly1982 said:
I just started taking MSM and I could really use some help in the chesticle department. C cup here I come.

:lachen:LOL!:lachen:

deontaer

I didn't know MSM made you gain wieght - that would explain this extra 6-8 pounds I've put in within a year - and that I went from a full b cup to a full c cup. But it actually helps with my pimples. When I stopped, my face broke out worse than it ever had - so I started taking it again 2 weeks ago. Now I'm clearing up the scars left behind

lovenharmony

ET / OT Bonafide Member
Darnit, why everything that I start, something has to be up with it? :eek: I got enough boobs, don't need Pamela Anderson's! :lachen:

Hair Iam

This is pretty scary, I was tempted to try MsM, this alone has helped me make up my mind......I'm DD....and trying to loose45 pounds.Nix on the MSM. Thanks ladies.;)