Any Vitamins That Aren't Smelly?

DSP

I just took my supplements and I'm gagging from the smell of the multi-vitamin. I'm taking Whole Foods' 365 Prenatal Multi and it smells like a used diaper. And feet. :barf:

Do you have a multi you like that literally doesn't stink? Please share!

DSP

caribeandiva said:
my biotin capsules have no smell at all and neither does my msm powder.

Yeah, I don't have a problem with my biotin or MSM powder either. It's just that doggone multi that I hate. My B-Complex smells a little herb-like, but I don't mind it so much, but the multi is turning my stomach.

SignatureBeauty

Wow if it smells like a Used Diaper I wouldn't be taken that. I have Vitamins but they smell like Vitamins to me, I mean I don't know of any Vitamins that smell good, But maybe I am just use to the smell of Taking Vitamins. Maybe you are just sensitive to the smells. Are you new to taking Vitamins? Do you eat before you take them?

DSP

NappyParadise said:
Wow if it smells like a Used Diaper I wouldn't be taken that. I have Vitamins but they smell like Vitamins to me, I mean I don't know of any Vitamins that smell good, But maybe I am just use to the smell of Taking Vitamins. Maybe you are just sensitive to the smells. Are you new to taking Vitamins? Do you eat before you take them?

I've been taking them since Dec. or Jan. (with food). I've always hated taking vitamins, but my desire for beautiful hair finally broke me down. Now I'm seeing other health benefits, so I don't want to stop. I just dread taking them - I do have a sensitive nose.

SignatureBeauty

I know the smell can be gagful, have you tried a Liquid Supplement that you can mix with Juice? But then again the Vitamin smell will still be there and it will make your juice look awful, Maybe you should try to hold your nose or hold them away from your nose before you take them. I know how you feel. I just hate that B Vitamin after taste YUCK!!!!

DSP

NappyParadise said:
I know the smell can be gagful, have you tried a Liquid Supplement that you can mix with Juice? But then again the Vitamin smell will still be there and it will make your juice look awful, Maybe you should try to hold your nose or hold them away from your nose before you take them. I know how you feel. I just hate that B Vitamin after taste YUCK!!!!

I put them on the back of my tongue to avoid the taste. It's just that smell...
If someone came up with an odorless multi-vitamin, they'd be rich.

CAPlush

All vitamins are funky to me, I prefer Total cereal. Otherwise, if I do take a One-a-Day I chase it down with coffee or juice, or something acid-y.

SignatureBeauty

CAPlush said:
All vitamins are funky to me, I prefer Total cereal. Otherwise, if I do take a One-a-Day I chase it down with coffee or juice, or something acid-y.

You know what I use to eat Smart start and it had 100% of all the daily vitamins in it! I forgot all about those cereal! maybe she could try those:)

DSP

Okay, all I could find is an odorless B-complex vitamin by Jarrow Formulas:

B-Right Odorless 100C.

I found lots of odorless garlic and odorless fish oil pills. One of our laboratory-babes needs to come up with an odorless multi-vitamin. Or one that smells like cookies or something.

In the mean time I'll just keep holding my nose.

DSP

stargazer613 said:
You might want to try One a Day Multivitamin....it's the least smelly multi that I've tried. :)

Thanks! I'll pick some up tomorrow. (Still dreaming of a chocolate-scented multi, though... ;))