My henna experience is improving - thanks ladies

yodie

My henna experience is improving!!! - Thanks Ladies

Hi Ladies,

Just wanted to post and say thanks for all of your encouraging words. My henna experience has improved. It was important for me to post separately on this for two reasons:

First, I don't want to scare away any newbie hennas.
Second, You ladies were so helpful and encouraging.

Got a touchup today (Texlaxed). My stylist said that I had no breakage or shedding. The initial shedding stopped.

SCURL moisturizer is a life saver. I spritzed my hair with this twice a day and it's as soft as a baby's bottom now. I live by this stuff. It's even helped my nape grow, along with Boundless Tresses (Love you Naturallady!! You're product is an answer to prayer!)

So, will I henna again? Maybe!! I would love to see how far I can take the color.

Okay, pics on the way. Gotta get my buddy to help me post them.

Last edited:

natasha

Re: My henna experience is improving!!! - Thanks Ladies

Love your hair color! Looks really nice.

yodie

Thank you.

I'm wearing my hair out today (not in it's usual protective style) and it feels great!!

tenderheaded

I'm just finishing up my 25th henna treatment - if I had gone by my first experience I would have stopped at 1:lol: I love the reddish highlights and the thickness it gives. After I started adding 2 tbl of Aloe and Shea butter condish there was no stopping me!!!
Keep up the good work!!

Catina72

Raeshan, I am glad your experience is looking up!! Henna has been a wonderful addition to my haircare and I have even got my DH and son using it. I hope you continue to reap the benefits of it. Your hair looks great!!

yodie

Thanks for the compliment.

I think I see Henna in my future. Just not sure when....