Prayer Request: Financial Situation

PaperClip

Ok... I'm through hiding behind pride and shame....

There's a financial situation that needs to be met today. There's not enough funds to meet the need. Denied a personal loan from the credit union. I don't know where else to turn. I don't even know how to pray and believe for this situation to be met today. I have been quoting Psalm 23 and Phil 4:19. I've cried about it. So now I'm at school working on my paper to submit to my professor today.

Please help me....

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Before the need even arose, it has already been met. Don't fret about it anymore. Just trust God and let it all go. Just trust and let it go, no matter how it seems to appear at this time.

Afterall, it is God we are trusting...not man...not threats...not the seemingly lack thereof. We are trusting God...our Jehovah Jireh, whose provision shall be seen.

In Jesus' name, Amen and Amen.

I love you, Rehab... :kiss:

Angelicus

God is providing for you right now. I can feel it in my heart that your needs will be met by my Daddy. ((relaxerrehab))

star

We pray in Jesus name for a speedy answer. For God you know all about we lose her blessing of a money need in Jesus Name. AMEN!!!

pebbles

Shimmie said:
Before the need even arose, it has already been met. Don't fret about it anymore. Just trust God and let it all go. Just trust and let it go, no matter how it seems to appear at this time.

Afterall, it is God we are trusting...not man...not threats...not the seemingly lack thereof. We are trusting God...our Jehovah Jireh, whose provision shall be seen.

In Jesus' name, Amen and Amen.

I love you, Rehab... :kiss:

Amen!! :)

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
RR,

God is so faithful when you believe in him. I'm a so glad that your need was met.

This morning I couldn't stop praising him, because He is so so good.