Bob Coy resigns

alexstin

Wow! His church must be devastated, his sermons are played alot on the local christian station here.:nono:

Last edited:

felic1

I hope he can be restored and delivered. It seems like when these preachers get in trouble there is no one hey can go to for help.

sweetvi

My friend is devastaed by this. She loved her Pastor....

This is shocking and devastating

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
I've never heard of him, however I am praying for his family, the other family's and his congregation that have been affected and for his total restoration.

In Jesus' Name, God's healing shall be done and completed in all. Amen.

Iwanthealthyhair67

I hope he can be restored and delivered. It seems like when these preachers get in trouble there is no one hey can go to for help.

They can always go to God the door is always open, he wants to help us, and there are persons that we should be accountable to when we are 'dealing', most often we want people to think that we have it all together, to entertain that thought even slightly means that we are also struggling with pride.

sweetvi

Well he started this church in the 80's and was a big influence in the Christian community in Florida. He also hosted a radio and Tv show that impacted the community. His church has several huge campuses and hosts events, classes and services that many people volunteer for. Even with my cousin who held a lifestyle I did not approve of, started to get involved in his ministry and I noticed little changes in her behavior. He was not God but his character which was always peaceful, humbleness and his ability to preach is what made many people respect and love him.

To hear about this was shocking to say the least and guess what...... This story has made the front page news in Florida!!

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Well he started this church in the 80's and was a big influence in the Christian community in Florida. He also hosted a radio and Tv show that impacted the community. His church has several huge campuses and hosts events, classes and services that many people volunteer for. Even with my cousin who held a lifestyle I did not approve of, started to get involved in his ministry and I noticed little changes in her behavior. He was not God but his character which was always peaceful, humbleness and his ability to preach is what made many people respect and love him.

To hear about this was shocking to say the least and guess what......

This story has made the front page news in Florida!!

If he were on a cliff, they'd push him over the edge. This is a feast for the media.