Tyler Perry Lays Hand's on Bishop Jakes

Nice & Wavy

This is true, when 'we' stop supporting what doesn't line up with God's Word, this will get the attention of Pastors who have succumbed to the weakness of the world.

Many Churches mistake that having a celebrity in their midst 'elevates' their Ministry as well as it gives them something to 'boast of'. The tabloids follow the celebrities and therefore when a Church is spotlighted with these celebs, the pastors become 'giddy' and
forget that the real 'Giant' is God, not Oprah.

*sigh* I'm ashamed to even acknowledge most of the celebrities of today. They have no moral fiber, let alone, they do not honour God and this includes 'Barack Obama'! Yeah, I said it. Folks are literally losing their bladder control swooning over a president... just 'cause' he' Black... :nono: who has publicly disgraced the value of God and His Word.

One of the largest forums over the entire world wide web are those which speak of celebrities. The talk shows are populated with ..... (wait for it)....... 'celebrities'. And none of it is news worthy. kim 'k' and then there's simple miley cyrus and her flat behind up in everybody's face.

I thank God for the Churches who have the God fearing hearts who have no fear in putting this mess in check and not bowing to the baal's of hollywood.

(the lowercases are intended, they are not typo's) :nono:
Girl, you better tell it...:yep:

momi

oh, wow.. "Medea buys a church"

Have mercy, Lord

I'm sorry but this is hilarious.

I'd be willing to wager that he has a new play coming out soon and is probably looking for the "church folks" to support it.

Never mind the filth that I've heard is displayed on his current OWN shows. He wants those to be ignored ... Just keep your eyes on the million and the 113K he gave to Paula white. Smh

Nice & Wavy

Who is Chris Bosh?
A basketball player.

I'm sorry but this is hilarious.

I'd be willing to wager that he has a new play coming out soon and is probably looking for the "church folks" to support it.

Never mind the filth that I've heard is displayed on his current OWN shows. He wants those to be ignored ... Just keep your eyes on the million and the 113K he gave to Paula white. Smh
I think you may be right....:nono::nono::nono:

alexstin

^^he gave Paula White 113k I wonder why, you know she likes to tie everything into numbers what's the thirteen for

Perry talked about being in attendance at one of MegaFest’s biggest events, “Manpower,” and receiving a blessing. He also recalled how Pastor Paula White asked him to write a check for $113.00 … representing Psalm 113. Well, Perry wrote his check for $113,000, describing how much he loves giving.

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
I watched the vid on YT and this bothers me to no end:

"In order for you to be blessed, your haters have to be present"
Ps 23.. God's blessing isn't dependent on enemies... David was blessed in spite of his enemies. Jesus help us. I'm so serious.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member

Ps 23.. God's blessing isn't dependent on enemies... David was blessed in spite of his enemies. Jesus help us. I'm so serious.

I don't have that many 'haters' :look:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
^^he gave Paula White 113k I wonder why, you know she likes to tie everything into numbers what's the thirteen for

Maybe she got the money on a Friday?

:look:

That's what bothers me...the gimmicks. When did it ever become wrong to ask people to give as the Lord leads them to...whatever the amount.

With all of this 'faith' that 'they' (not all of them) but those with the gimmicks, why can't their faith believe God to meet their needs instead of using manipulating tactics. I'm tired of it.

Obviously that amount of money doesn't phase Tyler. I would prefer he gave it to a worthy cause.

"Me"... :lol:

No.... just kidding. :look:

But for Tyler to give that $113, 000 to hungry children and families ... more of them. There's always one more hungry child who needs to be clothed and fed.

Let Paula use her faith in the same manner she's preaching for others to do.

Nice & Wavy

That's what bothers me...the gimmicks. When did it ever become wrong to ask people to give as the Lord leads them to...whatever the amount.

With all of this 'faith' that 'they' (not all of them) but those with the gimmicks, why can't their faith believe God to meet their needs instead of using manipulating tactics. I'm tired of it.

Obviously that amount of money doesn't phase Tyler. I would prefer he gave it to a worthy cause.

"Me"... :lol:

No.... just kidding. :look:

But for Tyler to give that $113, 000 to hungry children and families ... more of them. There's always one more hungry child who needs to be clothed and fed.

Let Paula use her faith in the same manner she's preaching for others to do.
You said it....:yep:

Girl...you hit the nail on the head. :yep:

I don't have that many 'haters' :look:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
:dighole:

^^ me neither! :lachen: :lachen: !
:look::lol:

we have a legion of haters, some here and some there (spiritual realm)
A 1,000 fall to our left, 10,000 to our right...and it will not come nigh us...hallelujah!

Oh and me neither....:lachen::lachen: