My blonde KC weave *pic heavy*

msbettyboop

SummerSolstice, that looks really fabulous!!!

could you please tell us more about the hair? How many inches? What kind of hair? Where to purchase? How much hair did you leave out? Sorry for asking so many questions. :)

Iluvsmuhgrass

Soooo cute~ I'm loving that look on you! Wow... talk about being creative! :yep: You're making me wanna weave it up too hehe!

SummerSolstice

Thank you ladies for the lovely compliments

That is cute!! How much of your hair did you leave out?

UniquelyDivine
Thanks!

Here's my leaveout in pics... i added a track in the front this morning b/c my bangs made the fro look inconsistent and I was bugging out this morning when my own hair was standing up, and the rest wasn't :lol:
Photo on 2012-04-07 at 10.50.jpg

Photo on 2012-04-07 at 10.50 #2.jpg

Photo on 2012-04-07 at 10.38.jpg

Photo on 2012-04-07 at 10.49.jpg

That's purty!

Did you make this into a wig, a full install, leave some hair out???

DEETS, MA'AM!

:lol: I just did a sew in. i need some water to hit my scalp when it gets hot so I don't wear wigs in the summer and its gonna be warm soon...

Hey Summer, could you link me the products that you used to lighten?

Thanks. I like that hair :)

Vanthie thanks!
For the 1st part I used

Then i used this with the 20 vol. for the 2nd process

Then to tone it... I prefer ash, i used aveda VB gloss... clairol 10 Vb would do the same result if you dont want to see yellowy red colors in your blonde.

Now this is beautiful. natural looking and love the color. About to do a weave in a week or so.

Ijanei What are you gonna do?

SummerSolstice, that looks really fabulous!!!

could you please tell us more about the hair? How many inches? What kind of hair? Where to purchase? How much hair did you leave out? Sorry for asking so many questions. :)

msbettyboop I did 16 and 18"
Here is her email addy. netteo81[USER=320439]yahoo[/USER].com

Last edited:

jenaccess

I can not find any info for BHM. I am loving this hair please give me information so that I can order this hair.