Natural, 4A
HITS
Enso Blue Malva Lotion
Hairitage Hydration Soft & Creamy Horsetail Hair Butter
Hemp Seed Butter

Wildchild453

When I hit waist I stop
Hits:

Shea Moisture Purifying Masque: I hate the smell of this. It smells like artificial bananas and makes me want to gag BUT I love the texture of it and the way it gives me slip. I wasn't too impressed when I first washed my hair out but as I was waiting to put my bantu knots in I was in love with how soft my hair was without anything in it.

On the fence:

Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie: It doesn't have a strong scent to me. It makes my hair pop and my hair soft enough. I need to try it out a lot more before I can say either way but it's not bad.

PJaye

Hit:

Nairobi Humecta-Sil Conditioner

It gave moisture and softness with a bit of a protein kick and a RIDICULOUS amount of slip. I need to find a vat of this stuff posthaste.

lala

Hits:

Aztec Secret bentonite clay
Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Masque & Curl Enhancing Smoothie

GraceV

Hits: I've been sleeping on these.
HE LTR Leave-in. The new formula is the business, so much better than the old formula.
Suave Professionals Almond + Shea conditioner

SuchMagnificent

Taking a Break from Posting
HIT:

Aubrey Organics GBP, the best thing Ive put in my head...to date..my hair is strong and full of body..what took me so long? I will be this using faithfully as a staple product from now on

Sent from my Sprint HTC Evo using Long Hair Care Forum App

PJaye

New Hit:

Adore Semi-Permanent Hair Color in Black Velvet

This is the best rinse I've ever used. It deposited a rich, shiny black tint that didn't leave my hair with a protein-ish feeling; it also didn't leave behind hard staining.

lala

Hits:
Shea Moisture Purifying Masque: I hate the smell of this. It smells like artificial bananas and makes me want to gag BUT I love the texture of it and the way it gives me slip.

I added raw honey, pureed bananas, JBCO, coconut milk, jojoba oil, VCO, Vit. E to a couple spoonfuls and it really toned down the smell.

Lissa0821

Hit:
Caruso roller, used them for the first time today. loved the curls.

Miss:
Silk Elements Megasilk Heat Protection in Olive Oil, Sprayed it in my hands and applied to my ends, still got a greasy looking head of hair. I will try it again on wet hair if it doesn't work it is going back to Sally's.

NIN4eva

Hits
Giovanni Smooth As Silk Xtrem Protein Hair Infusion - Does everything it says it does!

Misses
1. Conair Xtreme Instant Heat Multisized Hot Rollers - Everything is great about this accept the clips! They leave really ugly creases and as far as I can see there are no other options to secure the rollers.

2. Shea Moisture Deep Conditioning Mask - I saw no benefits from this at all. Total waste of money.

3. Banana Clips (b4 my hair cut) - Rips my hair out where the two pieces of the clip are attached .

Amerie123

HIT:
ACV Rinse
Hask Placenta plus Olive Oil Leave in Conditioner *GASPS...just did a search and read it causes health issues; off to do more research :-(*

RE-MISS:
Coconut Oil (I wanted to like this in my hair so bad, but it makes a good skin oil).

Last edited:

jareya

Hits:

ACV rinse - tried one for the first time, and I love how clean, tangle-free and shiny it left my hair.
ORS Replenishing Pak mixed with honey and oils (EVOO, EVCO, castor, sweet almond) - I've tried the ORS Pak on its own before and wasn't in love with the results. Mixing in some honey and oils made all the difference - my hair felt soft, strong and moisturized.