SEPTEMBER 2014: WHAT'S ON SALE THIS MONTH? (Hair/Bath/Beauty)

mzpurp

Annabelle's Perfect Blends:

Enjoy 20% OFF for the month of September with Coupon CODE: BEAUTY

New scents now available: Pina Colada, Creamsicle, Caramel Pecan Pie, Pink Grapefruit, Clean Cotton, Merlot Red Wine, Freesia, and Plumeria

Special Offers!

BUY 1 GET 1 HALF OFF on Annabelle's Moisturizing Conditioner
BUY 2 GET 1 HALF OFF on Annabelle's Hair Creme
BUY 2 GET 1 HALF OFF on Annabelle's Leave In Conditioner
BUY 2 GET 1 HALF OFF on Annabelle's Creamy Leave In Pudding

*Does she ever get tired? I'm not mad at all, keep the sales coming!! I'm all over the pink grapefruit scent!!

havilland

Magical Mythical Princess
MAC has free second day shopping until midnight tonight. Sorry for late notice. I just saw the email.

KinkyGenius

Annabelle's Perfect Blends:

Enjoy 20% OFF for the month of September with Coupon CODE: BEAUTY

New scents now available: Pina Colada, Creamsicle, Caramel Pecan Pie, Pink Grapefruit, Clean Cotton, Merlot Red Wine, Freesia, and Plumeria

Special Offers!

BUY 1 GET 1 HALF OFF on Annabelle's Moisturizing Conditioner
BUY 2 GET 1 HALF OFF on Annabelle's Hair Creme
BUY 2 GET 1 HALF OFF on Annabelle's Leave In Conditioner
BUY 2 GET 1 HALF OFF on Annabelle's Creamy Leave In Pudding

*Does she ever get tired? I'm not mad at all, keep the sales coming!! I'm all over the pink grapefruit scent!!

4 oz of Hair Pudding is $22.50 pre-discount.....am I seeing that right??? :perplexed

ETA -
That's for 3 of them (buy 2 get 1 half off). Maybe I need to just get back to work and do this when I get home, instead of trying to buy stuff right now :lol:

Last edited:

Crackers Phinn

Either A Blessing Or A Lesson.
In case anyone is interested. Curlkit -20% with code welcomeback. The September box is supposed to have 4 full sized products.

Last edited:

Pompous Blue

Ulta.com

[quote]

PLEASE NOTE : (1) ONLY ONE PROMOTION CODE CAN BE ENTERED FOR A GIVEN ORDER PLACED ON ULTA.COM AND (2) SUPPLIES OF ALL FREE GIFT OFFERS ARE LIMITED. THERE ARE NO SUBSTITUTES.

+Coupon offer valid in store and online through 9/6/14. Excludes salon and Benefit Brow Bar services, fragrance, prestige brands of cosmetics & skincare, some prestige brands of haircare & nail, Beauty Steals and clearance. For a complete list of these excluded brands, go to ulta.com/coupons or look for signs in our stores. Cannot be redeemed for cash or gift cards. This offer cannot be combined with any other ULTA coupon offer. Not valid on prior purchases. Limit one per customer. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited by law. Enter coupon 202040 in the space provided in your shopping bag and click "apply code”
[/quote]

PJaye

Zoya BOGO Sale

Offer valid NOW - 9/7/14 (11:59pm EST). Buy one, get one FREE on any PixieDust or Magical PixieDust shade from the Zoya Textured Tuesday Page found here:

http://www.zoya.com/content/category/textured_tuesday.html

PLUS spend $25 or more and get FREE Standard Ground Shipping!

Use Code: TEXTUES

How it Works

1. Add at least two shades from the Textured Nail Polish Page to your shopping bag along with any additional
items you would like to purchase.

2. Enter code TEXTUES into the coupon code field and press "Apply Code".

3. Complete check out, review, and submit order.

chejam

@ IdareT;shair I know I was so excited to find this oil on sale, my supply was low, came right on time.

Pompous Blue

happynappyhoney.com

FRIENDS and FAMILY SALE. No code needed.

30% off purchases $50 or more. Free shipping over $50.

Stop by and Celebrate Family & Friends Appreciation Today & Tomorrow...

**Please allow 3-4 weeks for shipping**
This is an estimate shipping times may be sooner...

FYI: Celebration Sack star shipping on Monday if there are any extras we will announce them on Social Media.

Thank you again & don't forget to share the Appreciation with a loved one!

Valiencia & the HNH Staff

Last edited:

biznesswmn

If anyone has a bjs membership, they hav a $3 off coupon for grapeseed oil, valid until sept 28. Looks like 2 liters

havilland

Magical Mythical Princess
Beauty.com has free shipping over $35 purchase.

Samples backpack with items and coupons with any purchase over $100. (Makeup, skin and hair prods...not sure how friendly these sample prods are to curlier/kinkier hair types and darker skin types...but free is free)

And a bunch of stuff on clearance.

Ann0804

Walgreens.com

shea moisture products are buy 1 get 1 half off. Not sure how long this sale will last.

oneastrocurlie

Apparently CVS is having another Shea moisture bogo but I don't see it online or in the ad. Shea moisture did post it on Twitter however.

ForumRunner_20140908_130849.jpg

Pompous Blue

Sheaterraorganics.com

Toll FREE Ordering: 1-877-427-6627
Huge 30% OFF your order. Read details below...

Take 30% OFF all Shea Terra Organics' world famous products. Discover why spas world-wide prefer our potent skin remedies.
Use code sept2014 to get 30% OFF.
Hurry, deal ends September 26, 2014. Remember FREE shipping on orders over $99 (must be $99 after discount).