Taren Guy needs help...

ronie

Reading through this thread she seems to have integrity issues, but I will not be surprised if she raised the money or more. I saw lots of positive supporters on YouTube and Facebook. I can't wait for the drama at the end of this, lol.

curlytwirly06

What?!?! I did not know she had that kind of skeletons in her closet. :censored::censored: Anyways I'm not donating to this either. I mean $80,000 is too little to start a network and too much to ask from donations (besides something like cancer, AIDS, etc) I'll be thoroughly surprised if she gets the money. ... Maybe I should start a fund me account so I can pay for my MCAT and MCAT Prep (that stuff is not cheap)

Girl, not only did she knowingly have an affair with a married man and is now pregnant with his baby and he has NOT filed for divorce, she has the gonads to approach his wife and say she really did not care about it because she and the cheating husband were soul mates. Yes you read that right. She also lost custody of all three of her kids because she abandoned them while she went out with a man and the two with autism were caught trying to ride a bus. She left an. 8,6, and 3 year old home alone for a man. It was not the first time. When the police came neighbors (my aunt included) told them how often Taren left the kids by themselves to go out at night and on dates with men. She lost custody.

In her younger days Taren worked at a bar and stayed hugged up on all the local drug dealers. I have picture proof of all of this but I am not about to post it. As someone who has seen first hand how broken homes can effect a child, I despise women like her. Then she wants to take her tail on YouTube and preach all this mumbo jumbo and cash in on it.

PureSilver

Is $80,000 deposit money for a house ladies, cause that's the only thing I could think of that she needs that amount for (even tacky Toya deposited less than that $50,000 to be exact). I don't know who she thinks she's fooling but i'm glad it ain't non of us here.

Taren goodbye girl!

SuchaLady

Deposit? Girl 80,000 could get you a house in the south:lol:

Is $80,000 deposit money for a house ladies, cause that's the only thing I could think of that she needs that amount for (even tacky Toya deposited less than that $50,000 to be exact). I don't know who she thinks she's fooling but i'm glad it ain't non of us here.

Taren goodbye girl!

ronie

Girl, not only did she knowingly have an affair with a married man and is now pregnant with his baby and he has NOT filed for divorce, she has the gonads to approach his wife and say she really did not care about it because she and the cheating husband were soul mates. Yes you read that right. She also lost custody of all three of her kids because she abandoned them while she went out with a man and the two with autism were caught trying to ride a bus. She left an. 8,6, and 3 year old home alone for a man. It was not the first time. When the police came neighbors (my aunt included) told them how often Taren left the kids by themselves to go out at night and on dates with men. She lost custody. In her younger days Taren worked at a bar and stayed hugged up on all the local drug dealers. I have picture proof of all of this but I am not about to post it. As someone who has seen first hand how broken homes can effect a child, I despise women like her. Then she wants to take her tail on YouTube and preach all this mumbo jumbo and cash in on it.
Wowwww.
Show the pictures, lol....nah JK
But just one though, lol.

SpicyPisces

3 Years Natural
I dont see her getting $80k nor do I see this network lasting (if it comes to fruition). She's due sometime next month, so I'm sure most of whatever she gets will go towards her baby and building a life with her married BD :yawn:

haircare4life***

Girl, not only did she knowingly have an affair with a married man and is now pregnant with his baby and he has NOT filed for divorce, she has the gonads to approach his wife and say she really did not care about it because she and the cheating husband were soul mates. Yes you read that right. She also lost custody of all three of her kids because she abandoned them while she went out with a man and the two with autism were caught trying to ride a bus. She left an. 8,6, and 3 year old home alone for a man. It was not the first time. When the police came neighbors (my aunt included) told them how often Taren left the kids by themselves to go out at night and on dates with men. She lost custody.

In her younger days Taren worked at a bar and stayed hugged up on all the local drug dealers. I have picture proof of all of this but I am not about to post it. As someone who has seen first hand how broken homes can effect a child, I despise women like her. Then she wants to take her tail on YouTube and preach all this mumbo jumbo and cash in on it.

Damn her poor children, thanks for the tea. I have been neglecting this forum and never knew she lived like this, I was just a gullible subscriber but thank God I never invested in her.

*Frisky*

Taren goodbye girl!

She just moved recently so maybe it's for furniture and doing some remodeling:lol:

girlonfire

What? How about you go to J.P. Morgan Chase like the rest of us?

TOOK THE WORDS RIGHT OUT OF MY MOUTH. I'm sure that youtube money can't be too cheap and even if it isn't enough, it's surely enough for a down payment for a $80,000 loan.

NaturallyATLPCH

Wowowowowow!! :eek: I knew the surface of the details, but not this in depth!

Deposit? Girl 80,000 could get you a house in the south:lol:

:lachen::lachen::lachen: You better believe it! And with the foreclosers, a nice one at that!

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
47 days to raise 80k...........

I dont see her getting $80k nor do I see this network lasting (if it comes to fruition). She's due sometime next month, so I'm sure most of whatever she gets will go towards her baby and building a life with her married BD :yawn:

Hmm, that does sound like perfect timing. She'll raise the money, and then put the network project "on hold" using the excuse that she's busy with her newborn...which in the end really IS a valid excuse for any parent of a newborn; however, I wouldn't be surprised if this ended up happening in an exploitive kind of way. Sounds like the perfect plan :nono:

PinkSunshine77

New York's Finest
I'm late with the whole Taren drama. Wish I could catch up. I watched one vid when she had pretty big hair, and she destroyed all that hair with bleach and put a color over it. That's where I am knowing about her.

Last edited:

JaneBond007

I wish her well. I have a friend that ran a show on local cable featuring belly dancers and musicians from all over the world. It was highly successful. She didn't need 80k to do it. But I comprehend that things change and become more technical. Maybe I missed it, but what would Areya TV offer me, exactly?

SweetlyCurly

I wish her well. I have a friend that ran a show on local cable featuring belly dancers and musicians from all over the world. It was highly successful. She didn't need 80k to do it. But I comprehend that things change and become more technical. Maybe I missed it, but what would Areya TV offer me, exactly?

That's the thing I'm still stuck on...I have no idea.

Last edited:

ctosha

She and her married man can go get a job and stop tryna take working ppl money. There is a whole thread on lipstick alley dedicated to her triflin ways she is a scammer nobody should donate money to whatever she tryna start up. Is there a reason she can't find her way to a bank for a loan. This girl needs to disappear we all know what she's really about.

krissyhair

Anyone can have a cable TV program for free. I've had one! All it took was the cost of DVDs for printing. And if you wanna be fancy, there's leased access.

Firstborn2

Stop frontin, you know me!
She and her married man can go get a job and stop tryna take working ppl money. There is a whole thread on lipstick alley dedicated to her triflin ways she is a scammer nobody should donate money to whatever she tryna start up. Is there a reason she can't find her way to a bank for a loan. This girl needs to disappear we all know what she's really about.

Say what? I think I need to head on ova to the Alley:look: