Everyday Hair...The Pretty, The Nappy, The Crazy...Post Your Hair RIGHT NOW!!!

Charz

Sinister Minister
How I wore my hair to watch the super bowl:

kittikat24

Currently Airdrying (no extra products/naked hair)

My hair shrinks up so much (to neck length!) that I don't often airdry w/out braiding..however, I was at home and thought it would be fun to have a wash n go for the day!:yep:

Miss_C

I'm sorry PrettyFaceANB, but that ponytail you're rocking is pretty glamorous, just because of the length.

sungtongs

i just fingercurl my hair ever morning-every other morning. i don't rinse my conditioner out. about to take a nap hair. this is day 1 hair.

Attachments

• Photo 41.jpg
    Photo 41.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 350

HarlemHottie

I have been living in my buns this winter for some reason.

I have no idea how to post the photos I just took with my BB...

ebsalita

HairlosophyYour hair looks so cute. You've got a radiant smile too - every time I see your siggy on here it's like you're smiling at me and I can't help but smile back! :D

Last edited:

BeautifulFlower

You are just sooo cute. I am a big fan of a red lip. I wear red gloss, lip stain, or lipstick almost everyday.

Go girl.

1st is my facebook profile picture.
I wear braid outs whenever my hair is not under a wig.
I keep them in for a week. 3 days down. 4 days pinned to the side.

Yesterday

Edit :
This is my hair RIGHT NOW :)

OrangeMoon

I haven't posted Hair Pics is such a long time. My one lonely ponytail just take hair out of rollers in the morning and slap in a ponytail. I'm like 9-10 weeks post and got tired of wearing my wig so my real hair is out for the moment.

Last edited:

pookaloo83

My hair right now. Just took this pic.

And you can see my naturally thin edges that I talk about, I wear my hair like this in a puff most of the time. Cuz I'm lazy.

Last edited:

Addy3010

I just found out there was an app for the iphone and i love it, i dont know how to add pics from that but anywho....

Heres my hair after a twist out!
The first day was kind of pinned at the sides like a faux hawk. I didnt like how it turned out and this was day 2.

Attachments

• feb11 ipod 100.jpg
    feb11 ipod 100.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 425
  • feb11 ipod 101.jpg
    feb11 ipod 101.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 385

Lita

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
My daily boring style...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
My bed-time hair..

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:

Rei

:whip::whip::whip:Imma need all of you ladies who are 'oh this is just a simple style, sorry my hair looks so crappy' while whipping about shiny lovely locks to take a look at whats going on right hurr

yeah thats right! ya'll though you were a hot mess huh. take a seat! :lol:

Rei

^^I love your hair in your siggy! I'd be rockin it everday. It looks so soft and billowy.

lol that was right after a wash in between wet and dry. Once it dried it went right back to looking a hot mess :lachen:I've never been able to replicate that again

SilkySwag

I did a light blowout and then a braidout. I'll wear it out until I reach Chaka Khan status ;) excuse the face...rough morning!!

Triniwegian

My every day braid out.
This is second day.

SilkySwag, you are Pretty!!! And I love that lip color, care to share?

Attachments

• BO2.jpg
    BO2.jpg
    365.6 KB · Views: 449

Addy3010

:whip::whip::whip:Imma need all of you ladies who are 'oh this is just a simple style, sorry my hair looks so crappy' while whipping about shiny lovely locks to take a look at whats going on right hurr

yeah thats right! ya'll though you were a hot mess huh. take a seat! :lol:

On days when i think my hair looks a hot mess. I still walk around rocking my hair, like nobody can tell me nothing.