September 2014..What Did YOU Buy This Week? (Hair Care Edition)

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
LCL hair dryer :happydance:

OXO cover for the kitchen sink. I don't want to be paranoid about my hair going down the disposal anymore when I'm rinsing out henna in the future.

MiamiChic

Roux Porosity Control Corrector and Conditioner
Giovanni 2Chic Ultra Moist Leave in with Olive and Avocado Oil
Aussie Moist 3 Minute Miracle

(I'm going through some things :/)

prettyinpurple

--Shea Moisture superfruit shampoo (this line is an Ulta exclusive) - seems like it has a light scent, the scents from the other lines are too strong from me

I went to Kirei beauty supply in Alexandria VA finally yay! They carry lots of the popular indie brands.
--Alikay Naturals moisture rich hair parfait (they have more products from this line than Target does)
--Uncle Funky Daughter's Defunk spray

Angelicus

Silk Dreams Mocha Silk Infusion, Vanilla Silk Conditioner, Wheat Germ Butter Conditioner

Free product: Kera Minerals Smoothing Treatment
Free product: Ion Silk Drops

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
Stopped by Walgreens....of course I went straight to the hair section lol

ORS Replenishing DC
Conair 12pc styling clips
CON Argan Oil shampoo
CON Argan Oil Perfect 7 leave in
SM Purification Mask
HE The Sleeker the Butter conditioner
Cantu Shea Butter Hair Lotion

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

oneastrocurlie

Shea moisture manuka honey shampoo. In my pj defense, I had a gift card lol. And I have less than half of my only full size bottle of shampoo.

girlonfire

I bought the Moisture Recovery line from Joico and a few K-PAK products, namely the Re-constructor, Intense Hydrator, and Smoothing Balm. Won't have time to use it until either sunday or monday but I finally have them.

Also bought a pibbs that should be here by the 29th.

Healthb4Length

Kanechom Liso deep conditioner and summer verao deep conditioner. I've been wanting to try these for years but they were always sold out. They are on sale on Amazon and I *had* to get them.

I might go back and get the goat milk conditioner as well but I think I've over done it this month and I will have to revise my BF list for certain.

bronzephoenix

Just grabbed some suave naturals almond & shea yesterday out of desperation... But since I've gone CG and cut cones, I don't like it like I used to :(

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

DoDo

Big Hair, Don't Care
As I Am leave in conditioner - I really liked it the last time I tried it

As I Am Coconut Co-Wash - 1st time buy

Free and Clear Shampoo for sensitive skin - I am trying this as a clarifying shampoo

Lily of the Valley Aloe Juice - I have been meaning to re-up on this for a while. My scalp was a huge fan of this early in my hair journey. I am glad I am finally revisiting.