2010 Ovation Cell Therapy Reviews/Results Please!

What kind of results have you had with Ovation Cell Therapy (or MegaTek)?

• I have had great results with this product and would highly recommend it!

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • I found that I get the same results with MegaTek (and it's cheaper!)

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Save your money. There are (less expensive) products out there that work just as well.

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrsHdrLe

I just recieved my Ovation today. I got it in like one day which is really fast!

My concern is shedding though. I used it last year and while my hair definitely grew I don't know how much to attribute to the product, b/c I was taking really good care of my hair and I only bought the Cell Therapy and not the whole line. I am currently losing hair by the handfuls and have made an appt with a dermatoligist, so I'm taking it easy w/ the therapy until I get feedback from the dr. My hair has become noticably thin over the last 5-6 months. I've taken garlic orally, vits, limited heat.... IDK I just feel like :cry: .

Do you all think my shedding will increase with Ovation? I need it because my hair is breaking off at about 2-3 inches all over.

Can anyone recommend the Nutrine brand conditioner (it's much cheaper) to combat the shedding?

Ms_CoCo37

I just recieved my Ovation today. I got it in like one day which is really fast!

My concern is shedding though. I used it last year and while my hair definitely grew I don't know how much to attribute to the product, b/c I was taking really good care of my hair and I only bought the Cell Therapy and not the whole line. I am currently losing hair by the handfuls and have made an appt with a dermatoligist, so I'm taking it easy w/ the therapy until I get feedback from the dr. My hair has become noticably thin over the last 5-6 months. I've taken garlic orally, vits, limited heat.... IDK I just feel like :cry: .

Do you all think my shedding will increase with Ovation? I need it because my hair is breaking off at about 2-3 inches all over.

Can anyone recommend the Nutrine brand conditioner (it's much cheaper) to combat the shedding?

Awww:bighug:I'm so sorry about the shedding. You're definitely doing the right thing by going to a dermatologist. Did you change something in your diet? Perhaps stress is a factor. I notice that I have a lot of breakage when under excessive amounts of stress.

I agree with you about holding off on the OCT until you consult with the doctor. Make sure you take it with you so he/she can take a look at the ingredients to make sure it doesn't conflict with any meds/creams he or she may prescribe.

If the derm gives you the go ahead, why not join the OCT/Megatek challenge with us. You'll receive much support along the way. :yep:

Keep us posted.

hillytmj

I'm tempted to buy this because my cousin raves about it. Her hair was breaking off and growing, and now it's like it used to be: soft and growing very rapidly. I wonder if this product works best if your hair is damaged. I'm wondering if everyone can get the growth and softness, even if your hair already is in a healthy state?