2010 Ovation Cell Therapy Reviews/Results Please!

What kind of results have you had with Ovation Cell Therapy (or MegaTek)?

• I have had great results with this product and would highly recommend it!

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • I found that I get the same results with MegaTek (and it's cheaper!)

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Save your money. There are (less expensive) products out there that work just as well.

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

*closer*2*my*dreams*

I used both in 2008 and 2009; I honestly recieved the greatest benefit from the MT. My hair is uber thick and I always have people compliment on how thick it is (I haven't used MT since I ran out in 2009 - this makes me wonder why I stopped). With OCT, I didn't notice any extraordinary results, no increased growth nor thickness and I still have a bottle left that I need to use up.

In my opinion, MT is better bang for your buck.

Ms_CoCo37

I used both in 2008 and 2009; I honestly recieved the greatest benefit from the MT. My hair is uber thick and I always have people compliment on how thick it is (I haven't used MT since I ran out in 2009 - this makes me wonder why I stopped). With OCT, I didn't notice any extraordinary results, no increased growth nor thickness and I still have a bottle left that I need to use up.

In my opinion, MT is better bang for your buck.

Well, I'll give the OCT a shot since I already ordered it. At least they have a money back guarantee. I'm definitely going to monitor and log my progress.

Thanks for your review!:grin:

grnidmonster

I use both and have for almost two years now. I credit them with helping me grow my hair back and retain it during a period of very bad health (pics in fotiki). I love the way OCT makes my hair feel and the accompaning product (I dont use the shampoo much and I really like the condish as a leave in), OCT gave me length but...I think the most thickness comes from MT. MT is tricky because it can cause breakage if you dont dc and flakey scalp if you dont mix with a little oil of some type, most use castor oil.

I'm still working on those bald spots so I need to get back on the MT.

Ms_CoCo37

They actually have a place where you can say you heard about it on LHCF for the discount.

I orginally had the kit, but I just re-ordered the cell therapy. No results as I just started re-using it.

I will say that the ordering was quick and easy and the shipping is very fast.

Saraii, I was actually able to get the discount on their website (ovationhair.com). When you get to the final check out screen, it asks you how you heard about them. LHCF is listed as one option.:grin:

yvette

Ovation was a waste of money for me. I used the cell therapy only religiously for several months and saw no true results. I have not repurchased.

Ms_CoCo37

:look::look::look:...I just bought the MegaTek too.:look::look::look:

I think perhaps a 2010 OCT/MegaTek challenge may be in order. Would any of you ladies be interested in joining me?

detroitdiva

I just received my OCT today and I am so excited. I can't wait to use it!! I bought it because of its 100% money back guarantee. I am also a MT user, and I had gotten great results from that as well. I have seen some of the OCT reveiws and updates and I was impressed. I plan on using my OCT until the end of my pregnancy (late Sept), and I will report the results. If you are a true PJ like me, you will appreciate the Money back guarantee and invest in the product. If you don't like it, just send it back.

But a lot of ladies who use it, love it!

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
June 17 to August 29 2008

July 2009

July 2010
TO BE POSTED SOON (I've had a trim or 2)

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
Your hair loos really good and Healthy is this from the OCT and Wen only?

For the most part YES! :yep: Wen and Ovation are my hair savers plus henna and indigo to keep my gray hair colored.

I use only a few other products, those being Aubrey Organics (for conditioning), Qhemet Biologics, Ojon and Jane Carter for hairdressing and daily moisturizing.

Every now and again I will venture out and try other products that get good reviews, but so far, I haven't found anything that works as well as these products do and consistently. I don't have to mix them with anything. Straight out the bottle they are heaven. :yep:

MsRR

For the most part YES! :yep: Wen and Ovation are my hair savers plus henna and indigo to keep my gray hair colored.

I use only a few other products, those being Aubrey Organics (for conditioning), Qhemet Biologics, Ojon and Jane Carter for hairdressing and daily moisturizing.

Every now and again I will venture out and try other products that get good reviews, but so far, I haven't found anything that works as well as these products do and consistently. I don't have to mix them with anything. Straight out the bottle they are heaven. :yep:

Do you use the complete set of OCT or just the cell therapy and then just wash with Wen Fig and/or Lavender I think you used....I have the cell therapy already and wanted to use up my other shampoos/conditioners before trying Wen...but every time I see your Hair...I'm like what are you waiting for try it already.

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
Do you use the complete set of OCT or just the cell therapy and then just wash with Wen Fig and/or Lavender I think you used....I have the cell therapy already and wanted to use up my other shampoos/conditioners before trying Wen...but every time I see your Hair...I'm like what are you waiting for try it already.

Yes, I use the complete set of Ovation. I only use the Ovation shampoo to prepare my hair for the Cell Therapy treatment. I use the Ovation Creme rinse after the Cell Therapy. Other than that I only use Wen to cleanse and daily (x2-3 a week) condition.

MsRR

Yes, I use the complete set of Ovation. I only use the Ovation shampoo to prepare my hair for the Cell Therapy treatment. I use the Ovation Creme rinse after the Cell Therapy. Other than that I only use Wen to cleanse and daily (x2-3 a week) condition.

I know a lot of questions...but are you using the cell therapy on your scalp daily...or are you washing with shampoo and then cell thearpy all over the hair and leave on for while...do you sit with plastic bag under dryer...and then rinse out and add cream rinse? Thx.

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
I know a lot of questions...but are you using the cell therapy on your scalp daily...or are you washing with shampoo and then cell thearpy all over the hair and leave on for while...do you sit with plastic bag under dryer...and then rinse out and add cream rinse? Thx.

No, I am not using the Cell Therapy on my scalp daily.

Yes, I am washing my hair with shampoo and then Cell Therapy all over the hair & scalp, covered with a plastic cap or bag (no dryer or other heat) for 3-4 hours or sleep with it overnight (put a towel on your pillow and rinse out first thing when you arise in the morning).

Yes, I rinse out the Cell Therapy and then apply the Creme Rinse to help detangle and balance out the Cell Therapy (that's what the Creme Rinse is for).

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
:love: Look at that progress! Was this from using OCT or MT?

Thanks! I use the entire Ovation line. I do have the MegaTek, but I use that only when I have run out of the Cell Therapy, but I try not to do that! :lachen:

When I start getting low, I order so I don't run out.

Ms_CoCo37

Thanks! I use the entire Ovation line. I do have the MegaTek, but I use that only when I have run out of the Cell Therapy, but I try not to do that! :lachen:

When I start getting low, I order so I don't run out.

January, you have me all excited now! I will definitely be coming to you once I receive my OCT. :yep:

yvette

Have you tried the MegaTek, and if so, how do you like it?

No, I have not. I have currently been diagnosed with CCCA ( Central Centrifugal Cicatricial Alopecia) so I probably won't be using any aids like this in the future because I am using a prescribed treatment for my scalp.

MsRR

No, I am not using the Cell Therapy on my scalp daily.

Yes, I am washing my hair with shampoo and then Cell Therapy all over the hair & scalp, covered with a plastic cap or bag (no dryer or other heat) for 3-4 hours or sleep with it overnight (put a towel on your pillow and rinse out first thing when you arise in the morning).

Yes, I rinse out the Cell Therapy and then apply the Creme Rinse to help detangle and balance out the Cell Therapy (that's what the Creme Rinse is for).

I still have a full bottle of the cell therapy but the shampoo a and the cream rinse I have is the one from mega tek that suppose to be similar...have you tried any of those? I'm wondering I can use that up with my cell therapy then purchase the complete OCT line. Maybe add oils in the Mega tek..

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
I still have a full bottle of the cell therapy but the shampoo a and the cream rinse I have is the one from mega tek that suppose to be similar...have you tried any of those? I'm wondering I can use that up with my cell therapy then purchase the complete OCT line. Maybe add oils in the Mega tek..

Yes, go ahead and use the MegaTek line. They come from the same company.

MsRR

Yes, go ahead and use the MegaTek line. They come from the same company.

Ok thanks for answering my questions..and keep up the good work...will let you know when I break down and purchase the WEN...I just got so much stuff I'm trying to use up.

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
Ok thanks for answering my questions..and keep up the good work...will let you know when I break down and purchase the WEN...I just got so much stuff I'm trying to use up.
You're welcome. Try it for a few months - you have to be consistent with the regimen to see results. Some ladies said that they shed, but I've never had a shedding problem. Good luck!

Ms_CoCo37

You're welcome. Try it for a few months - you have to be consistent with the regimen to see results. Some ladies said that they shed, but I've never had a shedding problem. Good luck!

The shedding was a concern to me, but some ladies mentioned that they take garlic supplements. Since you didn't have any issues, I'm thinking I'll give your method a try.:yep:

jamaicalovely

Girl yes and if you put in that you heard it on the radio you get 10% off your purchase. I think i still have a little left of the shampoo and the rinse but i still want to see if others are still using it and i mustve used all the OCT Cell Therapy because I can't find it.

I know Jamaicanlovely uses it when she is in weaves and she has had some nice growth with using the MT and OCT Cell Therapy.

So if anything I may just get the OCT Cell Therapy or use the bottle of MT that i still have because I just purchased some Keracare Sulfate free conditioner and the Moisturizer. I need to slow down because i also have the UBH products on the way because im working on doing that challenge.
I actually stopped the OCT last year and only kept using the MT. I'm hearing the commercials too and was tempted to buy.