ORGANIX VANILLA SILK

Irresistible

lol Well soon I will have all of them except that one. Apparently they are all formulated to do different things. Maybe I will do a daily rotation so that my hair gets a weekly dose of each formula. LOL:lachen:

Exactly so far from what I have seen , I can trust they are all good, thats why I am having no problems just ordering the other ones somewhat in bulk now

I cant wait to try them all!

Choklatekiss79

Ok, here's the deal.

The white tea formula is available exclusively at Walgreens. I just found this one and purchased it. It's on sale for 2 for $6.99.

The Pom formula is available exclusively at Target. Still can't find it.

Last edited:

Irresistible

Ok, here's the deal.

The white tea formula is available exclusively at Walgreens.

The Pom formula is available exclusively at Target.

the white tea I got on walgreens with the sale , thank God

girl your the bomb for finding the pom one! Cool!

after I get that one I am through buying conditioners for a long long time! geesh

BlueNile

Irresistible, I bought it today and I can't wait to use it.

I have tried the coconut and shea butter and they are great as long as I mix it with my beloved Elasta Intense. My hair doesn't like cones too much. I also have the coconut serum and it smells wonderful, but seems to make my hair hard after too much use (I'm heavy-handed when it comes to products)

Irresistible

I have tried the coconut and shea butter and they are great as long as I mix it with my beloved Elasta Intense. My hair doesn't like cones too much. I also have the coconut serum and it smells wonderful, but seems to make my hair hard after too much use (I'm heavy-handed when it comes to products)

I'm heavy handed too, so I wont be needing no serum that will make the hair hard , but I'm loving all these Organix Conditioners so far, well I got lots more to try but I think they will be great too!

GoldenBreeze

If anybody finds any larger sizes of these, please, please post it in here. I really like them, but I use up these bottles pretty quick.

morehairplease

Ok, here's the deal.

The white tea formula is available exclusively at Walgreens. I just found this one and purchased it. It's on sale for 2 for $6.99.

The Pom formula is available exclusively at Target. Still can't find it.

I have been meaning to check walgreens for this one. Can you post a review of the co after trying it?

tia,
tishee

Lucky's Mom

OK ladies - Washed my braids today...... and wow - that stuff smells wonderful!

I Shampooed then co- washed with this stuff..... We will see when I take a braid down how it worked.......

loved

I have a large stash of products from discount purchases at CVS Target & Rite Aid & I have the Organix shea butter shampoo and the coconut conditioner. I can't wait to use them, but where are you finding the serum & leave-in in B&M stores?

poookie

i love the smell of this stuff, but am disappointed to report that it doesn't do amazing things for me. it's not as moisturizing as other conditioners i've used... and it's not anything to shout about as a leave-in conditioner... maybe i'll try it as a pre-poo, and see if that makes a difference.

but my FAVORITE smell from this line is the coconut milk.... OOH it smells heavenly ...

BlueNile

I went in CVS today and picked up the Vanilla Silk....I fondled and caressed the bottle :eyebrows2 but I made myself put it down until I used up all the Shea and Coconut

Jhuidah

i love the smell of this stuff, but am disappointed to report that it doesn't do amazing things for me. it's not as moisturizing as other conditioners i've used... and it's not anything to shout about as a leave-in conditioner... maybe i'll try it as a pre-poo, and see if that makes a difference.

but my FAVORITE smell from this line is the coconut milk.... OOH it smells heavenly ...

I use the Coconut Milk conditioner as a prepoo. The smell is :lick:. It smells more like coconut candy than coconut milk, to me. I also use it for co-washing in warm weather, and the smell stays in my hair all day long.

I haven't tried any of the others, though. Now I'm curious.

Irresistible

Uh oh! Organix Shampoo/Conditioners are on sale at Walgreens 2/$6.99!

Yeah I stocked up two different times. I also cant wait to get others I ordered from amazon, the mango, madarine and expresso, I'm gonna be making a trip to target to get the pomegranite one too this week , I love these conditioners!

morehairplease

Yeah I stocked up two different times. I also cant wait to get others I ordered from amazon, the mango, madarine and expresso, I'm gonna be making a trip to target to get the pomegranite one too this week , I love these conditioners!

:lick: this sounds so good. have you received/tried it, yet?