can healthy hair grow under wig

B_Phlyy

Pineapple Eating Unicorn
Yes, hair can grow healthy under a wig. I like wearing them, especially now that it's colder, because they allow me to take care of my own hair while still having a low manipulation, protective style.

CurliDiva

rootdeep said:
YES YES and OH YES! LOL! I wore my hair under a half wig for 7 months and it did WONDERS for my hair! WONDERS I TELL YA! LOL

Go to the Night and Day drastic hair pics thread and see! LOL

Hi Rootdeep,

All I can say is WOW-:eek: - your hair is BEAUTIFUL!

This is why I LOVE LHCF!:p

Last edited:
C

chica_canella

Yes, yes, and yes. I want to say that my mom's hair was to her ear in a lil' bob doo. And this was like 1 1/2 ago and now it is APL. All she does is wear a wig and wash and condition her own hair every two week with no heat. And every week she puts in moisturizer and corn rows it back up.;)

rootdeep

Thank you!!! I would have NEVER thought I could get my hair to grow past my chin! This site has REALLY helped me! :)

CurliDiva said:
Hi Rootdeep,

All I can say is WOW-:eek: - your hair id BEAUTIFUL!

This is why I LOVE LHCF!:p

shani325

rootdeep said:
Thank you!!! I would have NEVER thought I could get my hair to grow past my chin! This site has REALLY helped me! :)

Rootdeep-

Your hair is growing great, how did you maintain your hair under the half wigs??

sexibeach

yes it can i'm doiing it now.. i've been doing it for a few months, and my hair is natural now.. i've been doing weekly washing, moisturizing as often as i can and keeping it well taken care of and getting lots of new growth..