Annabelle Perfect Blends

lamaria211

I love her stuff so much I thought it deserves it's own thread:)
I have and love:
Iced carrot cake hair cream
3 APB hair creams(birthday cake and butter cream scent)
2 White chocolate hair mask
3 leave ins (pumpkin, blueberry and loads of coconut)
Blueberry DC
I love everything her stuff is the perfect consistency rich and creamy and the smells make you hungry.
I plan on doing an extreme haul in the near future stocking up on all her DCs and a few more leave ins and creams. What y'all ladies working with??

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I just finished up my last jar of the Scalp Rx. *cries*

I have like x1 Hair Tonic and maybe x2 Ayurvedic Cremes left in my Stash (Birthday Cake & Caramel Crunch).

I will re-up on the Scalp Rx and will get several of her new Pomades for Fall/Winter.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Love APB. she definitely deserves main forum (searchable) shine.

Favs are hair creams and leave in sprays in

Watermelon
Cookie dough
Pumpkin spice
Buttercream
Blueberry cheesecake

Super lasting moisture and defined twist outs.

I like the white chocolate mask too.

I want to try the pomades, oils, sweet ambrosia deep conditioner, moisturizing conditioners, and the souffle.

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4 using LHCF

whiteoleander91

stay at your best ♥
I love APB! Her customer service is stellar. She is super sweet and her products are awesome and smell yummy.

here is a link to her website. she's currently on break, but anyone who is interested can check out her products :3

Annabelle's Perfect Blends

g.lo

I love APB, Erica is an angel, customer service on point. I had the pleasure to meet her when I was on holiday in USA.
My favourite scents are : blueberry cheesecake, mango papaya and red velvet.

kupenda

I really want to try her Hurry Up and Grow oil, Iced Coffee Cowash, and some of those ayurvedic creams. But im a horrible m&s'er. I get tired of doing it. And so few products actually provide any difference. Hopefully these will change my mind

atlien11

I am a recent fan as well. I was scared my hair wouldn't like Castor oil but it seems to be fine. I love smelling like Cookie dough for a few days :yep:

Beamodel

Brownie518 Beamodel Which APB items do yall love the best?

I love love love the leave in sprays. My favorite scents are marshmallow clouds, birthday cake, cookie dough and blueberry cheesecake.

The Ayurvedic creams and the puddings are amazing for my relaxed hair. The regular cream have a little but more weight to them. Love them as well.

I have so many APB products in my stash it's insane. Body lotion, Ayurvedic oil etc. As I've said before, Its a sea of pink and blue :)

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
I :love2: me some APB!

My favorites from her line are the ayurvedic oil, ayurvedic hair creme, leave-in sprays, and Tangerine & Walnut Moisturizing Conditioner. I pretty much buy a little something every time she has a sale [I have a cart waiting now for when her shop opens back up :look:].

Very moisturizing (long lasting moisture too), most of the scents are yummy (favs are birthday cake, marshmallow, watermelon, tangerine, and hibiscus), and her customer service is out of this world!

Last edited:

LivinMyLifeLikeItsGolden

I just received my order from her previous sale. I love the scents of everything I got. So far the leave in conditioner sprays are great. Can't wait to deep condition my hair!

Kimiche

See why y'all messing with me? Y'all know her shop is closed right now :computer:!

I know right! Now they'll have me stalking her store and impatiently waiting for it to open like that lady during the holiday sales in the commercial talking about some, "Open, open, open." :lol:

atlien11

Kimiche :wave: To be honest, most of my products don't contain a heavy amount of Castor oil so i didn't know how it was going to respond. Ive found that my hair doesn't like products with heavy shea butter so i was worried it would respond the same way to castor oil. I find it very hard to wash out :nono:

Do you have any issues with the emulsifier wax ingredients in her products? Does it wash out easy? I have this fear of having heavy build up on my hair which could then block moisture/water from getting to my strands. call me crazy:drunk:.

Last edited:

Kimiche

Kimiche :wave: To be honest, most of my products don't contain a heavy amount of Castor oil so i didn't know how it was going to respond. Ive found that my hair doesn't like products with heavy shea butter so i was worried it would respond the same way to castor oil. I find it very hard to wash out :nono:

Do you have any issues with the emulsifier wax ingredients in her products? Does it wash out easy? I have this fear of having heavy build up on my hair which could then block moisture/water from getting to my strands. call me crazy:drunk:.

atlien11 Thanks for your response, really appreciate it. I find that my hair does not like products with castor oil high up in the ingredients. A perfect example is Oyin's Hair Dew. As soon as I put this product in my hair it starts to feel like it will start to break off instead of feeling moisturized. :nono: I'm not sure about emulsifier wax ingredients, never really noticed. I'm still trying to find products that work for me. There has been so much trial and error.

atlien11

atlien11 Thanks for your response, really appreciate it. I find that my hair does not like products with castor oil high up in the ingredients. A perfect example is Oyin's Hair Dew. As soon as I put this product in my hair it starts to feel like it will start to break off instead of feeling moisturized. :nono: I'm not sure about emulsifier wax ingredients, never really noticed. I'm still trying to find products that work for me. There has been so much trial and error.

Kimiche -- Trial and error for me too. I just bought B.A.S.K. Java Bean Hair Balm today as a sealer for when i sleep in twists (this is my first sealer...do i really need a sealer...Heck i dunno but it smells good). Im putting myself on a NO BUY for the month of August :sad:

Annabelle's seems to be pretty good as far as leave-ins go. Crossing my fingers her DC proves to be the same. Good luck to you! Happy hair growing!

Kimiche

Kimiche -- Trial and error for me too. I just bought B.A.S.K. Java Bean Hair Balm today as a sealer for when i sleep in twists (this is my first sealer...do i really need a sealer...Heck i dunno but it smells good). Im putting myself on a NO BUY for the month of August :sad:

Annabelle's seems to be pretty good as far as leave-ins go. Crossing my fingers her DC proves to be the same. Good luck to you! Happy hair growing!

atlien11 I really hope the DC works for you. I just read the long Annabelle Perfect Blends thread in the vendor forum. I am sold on her products and I can't wait until she opens next week. My hair is picky and it seems like so many people in that thread are having a good experience with the performance of products. I need moisture. :yep: Good luck and happy hair growing to you as well.

lamaria211

Alright so this my problem. I can't stop using her stuff which is great but I have 124,579,429 other products to try and use up. How do you other PJs deal with situations like this?

ikandi87

Alright so this my problem. I can't stop using her stuff which is great but I have 124,579,429 other products to try and use up. How do you other PJs deal with situations like this?

I keep the things that i havent tried and HG products and give away the dupables and the missed.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint

I give stuff away or shop my stash until Blk Friday rolls around. :look:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
lamaria211

I revisit it later and realize how much I love it all over again. :love:

If I have multiples I'll do a quick Swap for something I don't currently have or list it on the Exchange.

I've been known to give items away as well.

lamaria211

@lamaria211

I revisit it later and realize how much I love it all over again. :love:

If I have multiples I'll do a quick Swap for something I don't currently have or list it on the Exchange.

I've been known to give items away as well.

if you ever feel like giving away anything APB please think of me first. Since trying her stuff I refuse to buy anything else. I want a stockpile just in case she try and stop making it or gets to big and changes the ingredients:) Last night I ordered the new Fruit punch hair cream and the banana berries hair smoothie. Now I'm gonna be stalking usps like its nobody's business:)