Update: Three Years Natchal

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Congratulations tiffers. You ve made great progress. Are you still inverting? And what are some of your staple products?

You are inspiring me to seriously hide my hair.

ronie Thank you, girl! I haven't done inverting for a looong time. I think I did it twice and quit due to laziness.:lachen:

I don't really have staple products, but I mainly use Soultanicals, Silk Dreams and Annabelle's Perfect Blends.:grin:

Stormy

Wow! @tiffers Congratulations! And you say you're a slow grower? Naw girl! Or, you're definitely retaining all of your inches. And... you say you'll wear it out more when it's at an acceptable length? I'll take your length any day! Your hair is so healthy looking too. I've had a slow down, so I'm trying to wear my twists back-to-back now. You are inspiring!

Thanks for sharing.

tiffers

Wow! Congratulations! And you say you're a slow grower? Naw girl! Or, you're definitely retaining all of your inches. And... you say you'll wear it out more when it's at an acceptable length? I'll take your length any day! Your hair is so healthy looking too. I've had a slow down, so I'm trying to wear my twists back-to-back now. You are inspiring!

Thanks for sharing.

Thank you! It's definitely due to me retaining inches, because my hair moves slower than Christmas. :lachen:

Your hair is alla' that! Your progress is so inspiring:yep:!

EnExitStageLeft Thanks so much! :kiss3:

Nice growin' tiffers!

january noir Thank you, sis! :)

Ok, because I noticed you retained about three inches per year. You give me hope! :lol: Did you trim/dust at all?

FroReal Nope, no scissors at all. I'm allergic. :giggle: Naw, but when I straighten, if my ends need it, I'll most likely dust them up a lil bit. :yep:

JerriBlank

I haven't seen someone retain all of their growth in ages! I remember when this was the norm on here, and my bald headed arse needs to quit playing! Only that Wella keratin oil, now discontinued :rolleyes: helped me keep my hair like that!
Girl lemme Ashanti booty scoot my arse back over here in the hair forum mist and quit playing!
Thank you for posting tiffers!

tiffers

I haven't seen someone retain all of their growth in ages! I remember when this was the norm on here, and my bald headed arse needs to quit playing! Only that Wella keratin oil, now discontinued :rolleyes: helped me keep my hair like that!
Girl lemme Ashanti booty scoot my arse back over here in the hair forum mist and quit playing!
Thank you for posting!

JerriBlank Girl I'm over here crackin up! :lachen: You are nuts! :lol:

Mane Event

Nope, no scissors at all. I'm allergic. :giggle: Naw, but when I straighten, if my ends need it, I'll most likely dust them up a lil bit. :yep:

This has been my issue the past 6 years on this board.:spinning: I am truly inspired and officially allergic to scissors as well :lol:

Lucie

Dancin' on sunshine!
Looking good, boo! Well, that was until your siggy pic. Hahahaha!

Seriously, time flies. Great progress!

bluenvy

Good growth! I like to wear my wig but I only can do that if my hair is laid flat. I have short wigs, can't get with long ones. Any who congrats with all that hair

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
CONGRATS!

Do you moisturize/seal outside of your wash day?
I'm about to order the silk beanie.

Last edited:

ImFrotastic

Umm wow and you call that slow growing? Gorgeous hair and retention, I wonder if moisturizing then covering with a silk cap then wig created a GHE" effect. Do you seal with an oil or use oil in any capacity? TIA tiffers

tiffers

Looking good, boo! Well, that was until your siggy pic. Hahahaha!

Seriously, time flies. Great progress!

Lucie Why you gotta hate on the siggy? :lachen: Thank you, chica!

Good growth! I like to wear my wig but I only can do that if my hair is laid flat. I have short wigs, can't get with long ones. Any who congrats with all that hair

bluenvy Thank you! I tried short wigs back the day, but can't figure how make them less "wiggy" on me.

That shrinkage is unreal! Love

BillsBackerz67 Yes! And that's my hair when WET. Dry, it shrinks all the way to my ears. :nono: :lol:

Your hair is beautiful!

wheezy807 Thanks, sis! :hug:

CONGRATS!

Do you moisturize/seal outside of your wash day?
I'm about to order the silk beanie.

yaya24 Nope, I don't touch my hair at all outside of wash day. Sometimes, I may spray it with moisturizer. But for the most part, I just leave on the beanie and don't touch the hair all. :)

Beautiful hair. Looking forward to my wig coming. I had so much growth when I was wigging. Way to stick with it.

cherishlove Thank you! I hope you love your wig as much as I love mine :love3:

Umm wow and you call that slow growing? Gorgeous hair and retention, I wonder if moisturizing then covering with a silk cap then wig created a GHE" effect. Do you seal with an oil or use oil in any capacity? TIA tiffers

ImFrotastic Thanks, girly! :grin: On wash day, I usually seal with butter since it's thicker than oil. Sometimes I'll use oil though, if it's closer or if I can't find a butter. About the silk beanie, I think it definitely helps trap the moisture in my hair. I'm always surprised by how moisturized my hair feels when wash day comes along. You would think it would be dry as straw, since I only moisturize once a month, but that's (shockingly) not case. :yep:

Last edited:

tiffers

tiffers

Amazing Progress.

You need to come on back over here in the Hair World (instead of the Nail World) and talk some Hurr products. *missed you*:sad:

IDareT'sHair Why am I just now seeing this? My mentions are in shambles :nono:

I missed you too! I'll come over this way more often, see what new thangs y'all are talmbout. :grin: I saw those flat plates mentioned and am DEFINITELY getting those! I've been going through a bunch of threads, trying to get caught up.