Urine in Hair?

rowandaP

[ QUOTE ]
KaramelKendra said:
[ QUOTE ]
pookie87 said:
Y'all are sleeping on the effects of urine. I put it on my face and it is soo soft and the bumps are going away and the dark spots are evening out. I have a natural glow to my face. Poohbear I will use the urine on my hair and let you know how that goes. Urine is sterile there is absolutely nothing wrong with it, for you extremely closed-minded individuals.

[/ QUOTE ]
WTF???!!R u SERIOUS?????? oh well.....do you actually go to sleep putting URINE on ya face??i think I can achieve a nice glow with other stuff than pee!I mean u can use and eat a whole bunch of stuff that can help u with blemishes and give u a nice glow...I might be close minded but I just think is N-A-S-T-Y!|!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

REALLY.

That's not closed minded, thats good judgement. IT'S WASTE.

CarolinaAfro

[ QUOTE ]
Lovelylocs said:
Never say Never... I know that if by the end of the summer some of the people who tried this out said that they grew 6 inches by the end of the summer, some of you might start reconsidering... So who is going to be the brave one to test this out for us? LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL!!

Girl...They can grown hair down to their a$$ but I'm still not putting piss in my hair

KaramelKendra

[ QUOTE ]
CarolinaAfro said:
[ QUOTE ]
Lovelylocs said:
Never say Never... I know that if by the end of the summer some of the people who tried this out said that they grew 6 inches by the end of the summer, some of you might start reconsidering... So who is going to be the brave one to test this out for us? LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL!!

Girl...They can grown hair down to their a$$ but I'm still not putting piss in my hair

[/ QUOTE ]

alliyah4eva203

[ QUOTE ]
CarolinaAfro said:
[ QUOTE ]
Lovelylocs said:

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL!!

[/ QUOTE ]
my sentiments excatly.

AFashionSlave

[ QUOTE ]
KaramelKendra said:
[ QUOTE ]
ladymadonna said:

What's next? Doo-doo hair mask?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yo yall havin me rolling on the floor!!some of u grls comments r just toooooooo funny!!
...Oh my G the David Chappelle song ...LOL!!!Lets do a research and see if R kelly Gurls had experience GROWTH after his treatment!

[/ QUOTE ]

Well ladies, I did a little research. I re-watched the Dave Chapelle video and I am now convinced that golden crotch juice is indeed GOOD FOR MY HAIR. Almost all of the ladies in the video have shoulder length hair and longer! I got so excited about the growth power of pee pee that I went into a public bathroom and massaged in a little urine into my scalp. I feel it working already...it tingles.

For those of you who want to do the research yourself. Take a look at the following clip. Be sure to click on "pee on you"
http://www.comedycentral.com/tv_shows/chappellesshow/showclips_s1.jhtml

I'm gonna try the doo doo hair mask tonight after work.
Does anybody have any doo doo mask hair recipes…should I add honey or caster oil to the mixture?

patience

[ QUOTE ]
AFashionSlave said:
[ QUOTE ]
KaramelKendra said:
[ QUOTE ]
ladymadonna said:

[/ QUOTE ]
Yo yall havin me rolling on the floor!!some of u grls comments r just toooooooo funny!!
...Oh my G the David Chappelle song ...LOL!!!Lets do a research and see if R kelly Gurls had experience GROWTH after his treatment!

[/ QUOTE ]

Well ladies, I did a little research. I re-watched the Dave Chapelle video and I am now convinced that golden crotch juice is indeed GOOD FOR MY HAIR. Almost all of the ladies in the video have shoulder length hair and longer! I got so excited about the growth power of pee pee that I went into a public bathroom and massaged in a little urine into my scalp. I feel it working already...it tingles.

For those of you who want to do the research yourself. Take a look at the following clip. Be sure to click on "pee on you"

Does anybody have any doo doo mask hair recipes…should I add honey or caster oil to the mixture?

[/ QUOTE ]
YOU JUST WENT SLAP OFF!!!!!!!!!!

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
[ QUOTE ]
AFashionSlave said:
I got so excited about the growth power of pee pee that I went into a public bathroom and massaged in a little urine into my scalp. I feel it working already...it tingles.

[/ QUOTE ]

OH NO YOU DIDNT!

CarolinaAfro

[ QUOTE ]
AFashionSlave said:
[ QUOTE ]
KaramelKendra said:
[ QUOTE ]
ladymadonna said:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Karonica

[ QUOTE ]
AFashionSlave said:
I got so excited about the growth power of pee pee that I went into a public bathroom and massaged in a little urine into my scalp. I feel it working already...it tingles.
[/b]

[/ QUOTE ]

Karonica

[ QUOTE ]
AFashionSlave said:

[/ QUOTE ]

AFashionSlave

[ QUOTE ]
Poohbear said:
[ QUOTE ]
AFashionSlave said:

[/ QUOTE ]

OH NO YOU DIDNT!

[/ QUOTE ]

OH YES I DID! My hair has already grown 2 inches in the last 10 minutes.
I speak the truth ladies.
I think I'm gonna skip drinking water for the next couple of months. Water does nothing but dilute the growth power of my urine. Next time, I want my urine to be mustard yellow before I apply it to my scalp. The darker the color the faster the growth!

KaramelKendra

[ QUOTE ]
AFashionSlave said:

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh G...I can t breath!

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
[ QUOTE ]
AFashionSlave said:
I think I'm gonna skip drinking water for the next couple of months. Water does nothing but dilute the growth power of my urine. Next time, I want my urine to be mustard yellow before I apply it to my scalp. The darker the color the faster the growth!

[/ QUOTE ]

TWO INCHES IN 10 MINUTES?
Come on now!

Dolce_Dawn

[ QUOTE ]
AFashionSlave said:
[ QUOTE ]
Poohbear said:
[ QUOTE ]
AFashionSlave said:

[/ QUOTE ]

OH NO YOU DIDNT!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Heeeeeelarious!!!!!! Mustard yellow???? Off da chain!!!!!

Haleni

[ QUOTE ]
AFashionSlave said:
[ QUOTE ]
KaramelKendra said:
[ QUOTE ]
ladymadonna said:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

sugawooga

I was just like you all before I tried it on my hand. I was joking about it and i really thought it was funny. Someone told me to try a little bit on the back of my hand with a cotton ball, so I did it and I noticed a difference in my skin IMMDIATELY. I took me a while to really decide if this is something that I would put on my face. All these questions came about like "wouldn't I be literally peeing on my face" and "that is soooo disgusting!" but then I later realized that I really have nothing to lose right? It's not like I would be putting someone elses pee on my face. It is mine (although the thought of it IS nasty). So I did it. I noticed results immediately. Very, very soft skin. Honestly, I wish I had known about this in high school instead of enduring years of acne problems in high school my skin would've been blemish free. Oh well. I know it's not for everyone because a lot of people can't handle the idea of using urine on your face but before you dismiss it you just may want to reconsider. Also, I believe a lot more people do this than you and I may think. (just something to ponder on) I don't know all the scientific mumbo-jumbo of it but it does work.

AFashionSlave

[ QUOTE ]
miss_a said:
I feel A SUMMER URINE HAIR CHALLENGE coming on!
Who's in?

Let me shut up!

A.

[/ QUOTE ]

This urine in the hair thing sounds delish but I'm gonna pass.
I've decided to grow my hair without the use of body waste. If ya'll want to do it then go-on head and knock yourselves out.

I hope you guys check back in and give us your pee pee updates.

pookeylou

Ok...it is 6:00 am here...

I am UNDER my desk trying to keep from waking up the whole house!

I will not step to these tactics to grow long hair...just cant do it.

Yall please just mark your "collection samples" clearly...especially if you store them in the fridge. Depending on how many vitamins your taking...that stuff could look like tea or Mountain Dew!

OMG...after watching the WB's Star USA...and then reading this thread...I think I am going to bust a gut from laughter.

sugawooga

I haven't heard of anyone putting it in their hair. I'm mainly interested in clear skin. I think putting urine in your hair might be a little... messy. Using urine for clear skin only takes a cotton ball but putting urine in your hair...ummm that's too much for me. I would like to hear result from someone who has tried it. PM me if you want.

keni5

so suggawugga,

How long have you tried the urine on skin? What were the results? I personally dont doubt it does work. While everybody is laughing we've got to admit that there was medicine before nice pills, creams, tablets and so forth. I remember a lot of the stuff my grandma said they used to do in the day sounded plum crazy. But in reality the method was far fetched but there was a reason for it. Some of the same weird plants or other things they used then now comes pre packaged neat and convenient for us. Believe it or not but beautiful women existed before cold creams and noxema...im sure they had strange rituals that we might laugh at today. I would bet they would laugh at all the money and time and energy we take to be beautiful when all they needed was natures free ingredients. But i might also add that i will be partaking of modern science's convienant pills and hair potions cuz I dont have to use urine or anything else for that matter in this day and age. But I am open to the idea of beautifying oneself with things available thru nature. Just cuz I wont do it doesnt mean someone else is gross for trying it. If thats the case my Grandma was gross and her ancestors for that matter.

take care all!!

Honey Vibe

The Good Physician
[ QUOTE ]
keni5 said:
so suggawugga,

How long have you tried the urine on skin? What were the results?

[/ QUOTE ] I smelled pretty bad.

lsubabiedee

my mom said on oprah that some professional said to use it on ur skin and i think she even tried for a while...never heard about it for the hair