Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

chebaby

@chebaby

It's different but it has some identical ingredients (Blue Malva) is in the Herbal.:lick:

@Ltown Look like you made a nice Sale?:yep:
oh ok cool. imma go ahead and get the herbal and maybe the orange and hibiscus.
@chebaby

I guess I'll dig into my DM Super Buttercreme's this Spring. Your Video made me wanna pull them out.:lol:

Plan to cowash with DB Pumpkin. When I finish these up, I will start buying the 16 oz'ers:grin:
im surprised at how good this jar is:look:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Ltown

I just knew you had a Sale Shucks. :perplexed

I hate when folks be askin' me alot of questions.

People: Please Do your Research First. That's why I had to resort to saying Serious Inqurires ONLY! SMH. :nono:

I try to make it as descriptive as possible. So, I know when folks start askin' a bunch of questions they ain't serious:ohwell:

@chebaby

Sounds like something that will work great for Sprang. I can't beweave we are comin' up outta another Winter.:lick:

chebaby

@Ltown

I just knew you had a Sale Shucks. :perplexed

I hate when folks be askin' me alot of questions.

People: Please Do your Research First. That's why I had to resort to saying Serious Inqurires ONLY! SMH. :nono:

I try to make it as descriptive as possible. So, I know when folks start askin' a bunch of questions they ain't serious:ohwell:

@chebaby

Sounds like something that will work great for Sprang. I can't beweave we are comin' up outta another Winter.:lick:
i know, time is moving kinda fast.
on another not i usually dont have many deep conditioners on hand, just co washes and a few deep conditioners.
i now have a really good amount of deep conditioners:lick:

natura87

I havent bought anything in a very long time so today I grabbed the Indian Hemp and Tamanu Strengthen & Grow Moisturizing Curl Gel just cuz.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
drugstore.com is having 20% off through Friday. I think I got everything from drugstore because you know you can order from that and beauty.com and its the same bag. Don't remember exactly. I'm getting on the bb cream bandwagon. I'm not a foundation wearer, matter of fact I own tons of makeup that I don't use. I wear nothing on my face daily except moisturizer. Anyways trying to change it up a bit and go with a natural look. Bb cream, pressed powder, lip gloss, and mascara. Probably will add eyeliner at some point.

I ordered:
Covergirl Queen collection matte pressed powder, this had a coupon too
Maybelline Dream Fresh Bb cream
Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus oil (almost finished with my Hairveda avosoya oil which has a ceramide in it and this does too. I use it for my skin not my hair)
Shea Moisture Purification Masque

chebaby

i went to target today and picked up a bottle of jane carter conditioner:lick: and a jar of SM purification masque:lick::lick:

my donna marie and my naturelle grow shipped:yay:

robot.

Can someone tell me about the texture of the HV whipped gelly?

I really like the spiral spritz but I'd like to try something else. It can get pricey with the way I'm going through it.

chebaby

oh and yall know i steamed on sunday, well here it is 2 days later and my bun is soooo shiny:lick: i associate shine with moisture so i will be steaming more often:yep:

this sunday i plan on doing an amla treatment since i missed last week. then ill steam with something new from naturellegrow.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
chebaby Girl Steamin' is all that.:lick:

Um..so..I went out there to Tar'get and did a Search on both KBB and CR & ...Nada.:perplexed

Someone in the "What Did You Buy" posted a bottle of CR she picked up at Tar'get.:rolleyes:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
My Goal is to use up at least 2 Marie Dean DC'ers by the end of April. :look:

Those were suppose to be my Winter Go-To's but I got side-tracked with other stuff.:nono:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
chebaby

What you buyin' tonight?:lick: My Pimento Oil came today.

I still wanna pick up a bottle of EVOO infused w/Red Peppers.:look:

I might grab that tomorrow and use it for Oil Soaks before Cowashing.

For some reason, I've been gettin' my Stanky-Stuff On lately.:lol:

Babygrowth

Babygrowth

That's why it's best to say you're going to "Buy Less" instead of No Buy.

It's just easier.:yep:

What does Jessicurl & HV have on Sale?:look:

Lol. Thanks I will start saying that instead! So Hairveda has 20% off sitrinillah or whipped creme hydration and jessicurl has 37% off all 8oz products or something like that... I forgot the codes...

Ltown

Greyland
Hi ladies! getting ready for the big snow storm:nono: can't believe it all winter nothing now its close to spring.

IDareT'sHair, I made that one sale, one more to go!:grin:

Let see I have my naturelle, waiting for shikaki and tea from anita grant.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I've used up quite a bit of Stuff (and didn't list it) I'll see if I can remember off the top of my head:

x1 Green Magic x1 back up
x1 Ginger Creme x2 back ups
x1 Claudie Tropical Creme Rinse *no back ups*
x1 Claudie Hairline & Temple *just ordered x2
X1 Claudie Iman Butter x2 back ups
x1 HV Phinising Rinse x7-8 back ups
x1 IPN Detangler *no back ups*
x1 Gleau Oil x2 back ups

chebaby

@chebaby

What you buyin' tonight?:lick: My Pimento Oil came today.

I still wanna pick up a bottle of EVOO infused w/Red Peppers.:look:

I might grab that tomorrow and use it for Oil Soaks before Cowashing.

For some reason, I've been gettin' my Stanky-Stuff On lately.:lol:
what is pimento oil for?
who sell this(evoo)?

you be finding all the crazy stuff:giggle:

im just sitting tight until my NG comes. i cant wait to smell everything so i can decide what to steam with this sunday.