Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Brownie518

I just picked up some Hairitage with that 26off code:

Hemp Nostalgia
Tutti Frutti Honey butter cream
Forest Green Forest Blue (that name needs a revisit :look:)

Babygrowth

I want those ST'cals Kink Drinks but if they keep playin' I'll just order Oyin J & B and call it a day. Pfft:rolleyes:
Girl, ain't that the truth... I keep forgetting aboutt them and they're like 2 miles from me...
I got my CJ when I had a few Groupons. I hauled and didnt look back. Did a SM haul last year, I treat my Qhemet like it birthed Jesus. PBN I bought during a BOGO sale....Camille Rose....IDK... I hope my hair likes the new formulations...if I ever buy it,

I've only tried a bit of Hairveda but what I tried I liked.
Wait... groupons??? I need to start checking those emails more frequently... groupons are awesome!

natura87

Girl, ain't that the truth... I keep forgetting aboutt them and they're like 2 miles from me...

Wait... groupons??? I need to start checking those emails more frequently... groupons are awesome!

Oh, that was late 2011. Most are unopened and still taped up...like the liquid gold that it is.:lick:

curlyhersheygirl

Hey divas it's been awhile. I took advantage of HH 26%off and got Jar of joe and the black coffee whatever. It's my first purchase so I hope all goes well.

Babygrowth

I haven't heard from KBN yet. I'm giving them until tmrw before I request a refund. I'm just over it already. Not even excited anymore...

chebaby

chello ladies:wave:
T, my package came today:yep: thank you. i wasnt able to open it yet th ough so its still a surprise:giggle:

Brownie518

Het ladies
i have my hair soaked in Cocasta. I am about yo start my wash. Im going to try one of the new Naturelle DCs, Herbal or Chamomile.

Babygrowth

I haven't heard from KBN yet. I'm giving them until tmrw before I request a refund. I'm just over it already. Not even excited anymore...

KBN emailed me a few minutes ago with a shipping tracking number and a thank you for your business... so my stuff should be here soon...

natura87

KBN emailed me a few minutes ago with a shipping tracking number and a thank you for your business... so my stuff should be here soon...

So they say.....:nono:

There was a lady on YT that had a problem with KBN...they kept beating around the bush with her box, first saying they couldnt find her order and doubting that she placed one, then weeks later sending her a tracking number that led nowhere...and then she randomly gets her package not tied to that tracking number a month after she ordered. She said based on that alone, regardless of how good the products are she woudlnt purchase them again.

I think her name is CurlyGirlJess.

Babygrowth

So they say.....:nono:

There was a lady on YT that had a problem with KBN...they kept beating around the bush with her box, first saying they couldnt find her order and doubting that she placed one, then weeks later sending her a tracking number that led nowhere...and then she randomly gets her package not tied to that tracking number a month after she ordered. She said based on that alone, regardless of how good the products are she woudlnt purchase them again.

I think her name is CurlyGirlJess.

That's crazy. If they try me like that a paypal dispute will open and I will get all of my money back and sell their products. I don't need them... I've had good luck with these types of vendors so far so I guess its time for one to try me... smh... I usually give these vendors second chances but from now on if the first order is shaky then I'm withdrawing my business starting with KBN...

natura87

That's crazy. If they try me like that a paypal dispute will open and I will get all of my money back and sell their products. I don't need them... I've had good luck with these types of vendors so far so I guess its time for one to try me... smh... I usually give these vendors second chances but from now on if the first order is shaky then I'm withdrawing my business starting with KBN...

IIRC she may have asked for her money back and then she received it in the mail a few days later.

Sad.

Babygrowth

IIRC she may have asked for her money back and then she received it in the mail a few days later.

Sad.

I don't like stuff like that but I will see it as a lesson learned... no more straying from the list... lol... if I don't want/like it someone will...

natura87

I have a full jar of Qhemets OHHB and I need to figure out how to use it. I think its a curl definer...I think.

I dont really care for defining my kinks, I have thick tight coils so it would take forever...but ehhh I'll try it out for defining one day and then twists or braids the next.

robot.

Going through this KC spiral spritz and SSI conditioner so fast :blush: This avocado condish is great as a cowash and leave in, I love it! The pomegranate curl condish is supposed to be even more moisturizing.

Picked up the TW leave in mist. Idk why exactly but I like it so far...very light and smells good. I'm using it under the spiral spritz and it really softens my hair. The definition seems improved too!

A woman told me my hair was cute today and that I had the face for it. I want to cut my hair a little lower but I'm trying to leave my head alone for once.