Hair Shedding post baby

Nightnurse2

I am 6 months post delivery of my precious baby girl, since her birth about 1 month later I have been having HORRIBLE hair shedding. I have done protein treatments X2. Is there something else I can do to calm down the shedding?

Nightnurse2

Thanks Nonie I'm going to try out the garlic conditioners and tea rinses. I do take biotin and my prenatal vitamins, so let's hope and pray this works.

LaToya28

To be honest with you I think it's just something that your body will resolve on its own. I think it's all hormonal. Mine started when my baby girl was about three weeks and it just stopped about two weeks after she turned 1. My hair is noticeably thinner (to me) but I'm hoping it will regain its former thickness. I know it's discouraging, but give it time,try not to manipulate your hair too much and it will stop.

hothair

Garlic capsules, garlic capsules garlic capsules. Preferably the Holland & Barratts liquid garlic capsules.:yep:

Nightnurse2

Hey hot hair has the garlic tablets work for you, I'm not much of a pill taker PNV and the Biotin is where I'm at right now.