Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Shay72

Natural, 4A
@Aggie
I'm thinking about grabbing a x3 pack from J.Monique of the Bentonite & Rhassoul before that 50% ends. She only did 40% last BF. If I grab that now, I probably won't get anything from her BF.

I'm good on Bo.dy Butters and her Pre-Poo as well as her other Treatments/DC'er. The Bentonite & Rhassoul is the only thing I don't have but could use from her.
I love the Bentonite & Rhassoul. I haven’t used it in awhile. Will put on my BF list.

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
Morning everyone!!

I can see the slight gloss affect from the cassia, but I'm most happy with the weight and clumping action I have right now. I think I will do these monthly.
I'm seeing more sheen as well with my hair. It's really showing now. My hair is also really soft and smooth, moreso than I expected. I'll see if there are any other differences with my hair when I wash next but I'm a fan so far.
I have some Red Raj henna that I don't think I want to use full strength so I may mix the henna and cassia together at some point.

Aggie

Morning everyone!!

I'm seeing more sheen as well with my hair. It's really showing now. My hair is also really soft and smooth, moreso than I expected. I'll see if there are any other differences with my hair when I wash next but I'm a fan so far.
I have some Red Raj henna that I don't think I want to use full strength so I may mix the henna and cassia together at some point.
That's a good idea on the mixture @rileypak

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Saw QB's Sale Info. I'll be on that Sat. I wanna get a 16oz BRBC and I also want another abcdefg Butter (b/up). :look:

*I can't Beweave this is now $18.00 Will be looking for a suitable replacement.* :angry2:

I had one, but can't remember which one I said? But may just get the BRBC

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
Saw QB's Sale Info. I'll be on that Sat. I wanna get a 16oz BRBC and I also want another abcdefg Butter (b/up). :look:

*I can't Beweave this is now $18.00 Will be looking for a suitable replacement.* :angry2:

I had one, but can't remember which one I said? But may just get the BRBC

Oh wow, I didn’t receive any email from them :eek:
I’m still salty about that man throwing away my BRBC at the airport this summer :angry2:

NaturallyATLPCH

Hi ladies!
Sooooo I'm going to push my cassia treatment back a week because I forgot to order it in time to use this weekend as planned :lachen:.
Some douche bag hacked my debit card and went make up happy totaling over $600. :mad: I will be getting my money back but I'll be using my credit card to order online from now on. I don't use my debit card a whole lot (barely for fear of this) but low and behold...:pyro:

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
Hi ladies!
Sooooo I'm going to push my cassia treatment back a week because I forgot to order it in time to use this weekend as planned :lachen:.
Some douche bag hacked my debit card and went make up happy totaling over $600. :mad: I will be getting my money back but I'll be using my credit card to order online from now on. I don't use my debit card a whole lot (barely for fear of this) but low and behold...:pyro:

Dang :nono: I’m glad you’ll be getting your money back.