Naturals who put down the Deman, what did you pick up?

ResultsMayVary

I have been contemplating putting down the Denman, it's starting to feel like it's doing more damage than detangling, finger combing is okay, but just doesn't feel like it's enough..

.. to those who have left the Denman alone, what are you using now to detangle your hair? What major changes have you seen since letting it go?

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
This...

It detangles for me like no other.

ForumRunner_20131025_162505.jpg

HPG

Don't judge...Sent from my Galaxy Note II using LHCF

Last edited:

Embyra

This... It detangles for me like not other. HPG Don't judge...Sent from my Galaxy Note II using LHCF

I heard this was a horse brush

I don't have a problem with that by the way I just can't find this where I live
Do you have any links or know of any eBay sellers ??

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
Cosign on seamless combs. Also, I've tried bamboo, bone and other materials, but they can feel awkward/weird in the hand or dont get roots well. Plastic seamless is just fine--and cheaper.
On my edges I use a soft goat's hair brush.
Found all these at the local BSS

vmerie

Undercover superhero
My hair is just too fragile for the denman. I use my fingers and a bone comb for detangling.

NefertariBlu

I use a mini magic star rake by Hercules.

I love it. I have thrown away my plastic wide tooth comb. I noticed it created friction in my hair.

nerdography

I use Ouidad's double detangler. I got it when it was on sale on either Beyond The Rack or Haute Look; I can't remeber where I ordered it, but it was $15. And my hair loves it. I have a section in the back of my head that likes to loc, and my comb slides right though it without pulling out all my hair.

The Deman brush is evil. I would literally be snatched bald before it detangled anything.