EVIL PEOPLE ARE REAL! THIS IS WHY I DON'T LEAVE MY HAIR PRODUCTS LAYING AROUND!

PersuasiveBeauty

http://youtu.be/WpCuuYU15tM

Watching this seriously upset me. I know that I may be paranoid, but honest to goodness, if I am at someone's house or on vacation somewhere. If my hair products look like they have been moved, or if I left them in a room with other people, I do NOT touch them again. Jealousy is real. This child is so damn beautiful too.. But yet so evil. This disgusted me. Ladies... Hide ya castor oil, ya V05, ya aphogee....Hide it all....I don't even leave my hair products in the same room with my mother.. :look: I love her and she has never wronged me in any way... But I do not play with my hair.

Meritamen

On a happy hair journey
The comments to that video are something else. Like the step-mom is just mad about her hair, she's mad because her step-daughter lied to her. She lied, failed a lie detector test, and then continued to lie! To top it off that child just doesn't care. Wow. Not only can what she did screw up her step-mom's hair and the skin on her scalp but what if some of that mess got in her eyes?
That girl would get an *** whopping for sure! :angry2:

My Friend

This is not new :nono: Back in the day, I heard about two females who would ask to use your bathroom and add nair to your conditioner :nono: It would always be over a boy or because they felt the girl was uppity(whipping her hair) because she had SL hair.

MsEveMarie

wow well that was awkward, obviously the little girl is hurting. They all need to go to therapy together, instead of ignoring the core issue by having her do some stupid lie detector test on tv.

Je Ne Sais Quoi

What did she take? That must be the step mama and daddy. Destiny seems to not like that step mama. Something is right there under the surface.

PersuasiveBeauty

wow well that was awkward, obviously the little girl is hurting. They all need to go to therapy together, instead of ignoring the core issue by having her do some stupid lie detector test on tv.

How do you expect me to take anything you type seriously, with that damn gif in your avi? :lachen:

Embyra

this is the reason i dont do product swaps im too afraid someone will mess with it then hand it to me with a smile :grin:

:nono: nah its ok im good

Last edited:

PersuasiveBeauty

What's the context surrounding that situation? Just curious

Step daughter doesn't like the step mother... Mother doesn't like the step mother... Father is neutral. Loves everyone but the biological mother.. shows love to the step mother and his biological daughter.

geejay

wow at all the comments feeling sorry for the girl and hating on the step-mother. I'd divorce that dude on the spot to get free of that crazy family.

Je Ne Sais Quoi

She likely takes issue with having her mom replaced and is lashing out. I wouldn't be surprised to hear that she is being destructive in other ways too.

HappilyLiberal

Stepmom had a point though. She loves the bad seed. The bad seed is going to do that to someone who doesn't love her and get her a$$ BEAT DOWN!

HappilyLiberal

OK... are the mom and stepmom cussing each other?

That's the problem right there. They should be on the same side on this issue.

Meritamen

On a happy hair journey
Destanee and the rest of them need therapy.
This is not new :nono: Back in the day, I heard about two females who would ask to use your bathroom and add nair to your conditioner :nono: It would always be over a boy or because they felt the girl was uppity(whipping her hair) because she had SL hair.
Well dang. I thought the worse people were doing was hacking women's hair off, now they trying to make folks go bald too?! I will be keeping my hair products locked up from now on.

My Friend

Destanee and the rest of them need therapy.

Well dang. I thought the worse people were doing was hacking women's hair off, now they trying to make folks go bald too?! I will be keeping my hair products locked up from now on.

This goes back to greenandchic thread..It's more than just hair. Women can pick a thousand different ways to be evil towards you and the first thing some think of is "Pull her hair out", "Snatch that wig off", "Pull that weave out", "Sit behind her and cut her pony off", "Put nair in her conditioner" " Give her aaa trim, yeah that's it a trim (wink) :blush:

SimJam

Not the first time Ive heard of ppl doing this. But there is obviously something wrong with that family, there's another video abt the same girl saying that her step mom pinched her and left marks on her.

back to evil ppl and hair. My mother always told me not to let ppl touch my hair because the will obeah (like voodoo) my hair and make it fall out. I always cringe when ppl touch my hair because those words kinda stuck with me

CurlsBazillion

I know we should turn the other cheek but that little girl would've woke up the next day bald. I would've left the house a few weeks or so just to let my husband know I'm not going to live like that. For better or for worse don't include a crazy evil step daughter.

And if I have to travel I will have to just wig it and keep a small bottle of castor oil for my scalp in my purse.

Last edited:

Seamonster

Whew, since I have already been bald, I know the psychological trauma of hair falling out for an unknown reason. I can totally feel for the poor lady experiencing her hair falling out, scalp burning. That is a night mare.

That child and her mamma got to answer to God. I guess that is why I am single, cause if my skinny behind was thick like step momma, I would have put my foot into skinny momma's face. Hair grows back, but the scars from a proper beat down are permanent :yep:

lamaria211

Im so mad i missed this i think she did it and i would have probably not been as understanding. shes lucky she has such a forgiving step mother